𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝐈𝐭 was a snowy night, and you were cold. No one out of your family visited you to celebrate christmas with you, since they thought it was a waste of money.
You grew up only getting gifts from your class mates or best friends. It was never something to celebrate with your family.

Like every year, you sat on your couch, looking out of the window with your hot chocolate. As always you saw kids outside, playing with their friends in the snow. You were jealous. You never got to meet your friends outside of school till you went to middle school. And those kids outside were in 2nd grade.
It's not like you could change the past. But none of your friends could hang out and celebrate christmas with you, since they were celebrating with their family.

You didn't know how to feel. Were you supposed to be angry? Or sad? Maybe even disapointed.
Whatever you were going to feel, it wouldn't be any kind of good feeling.

suddenly you heard the doorbell ring. Who would visit you today? Isn't everyone supposed to be with his family? You opened the door to be met with the face of nahoya.

"Huh? Nahoya what are you doing here?"

"Well, me and souya kind of.. got into a fight? And since everyone is celebrating with their family and you aren't, i thought about visiting you, which i obviously did."

You asked him if he want to come into your apartment, which he gladly accepted.

"Well, i have nothing to do... What do you want to do?"

"Prank call people." Nahoya was straight with that answer. You could see that he was smiling even more than normally, which made you a tad bit excited too. You already knew what kind of devilish plans this guy has in his pocket. You nod your head, which made him smile even more. You couldn't imagine who he was going to prank call tho.

"Mhm, let's do it! Who do you want to call?"

"Let's prank call... hanma."

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"Yes"

"Let's do it."

"Bet."

And not a nanosecond later Smiley pulled out his phone, calling shuji, who directly answered the call.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hello good sir! I must confirm is this shuji hanma who im calling?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, good sir, you've won 1 million yen! (about 6500€) Could we know what your bank account data is?"

"Why can't you give it to me in actual coins or bucks?"

"Well, it's a too large amount to give to you in hand, so we'll need your account data."

"Sure, it's --------."

"Thank you, good sir. You're money should be there in 2 weeks."

"Ah yes, and I'll be at your house in 2 minutes, Y/N."

".. Sir, who is Y/N?"

"Ah, must have called the wrong person." shuji said before hanging up. Your phone started ringing, but you didn't accept the call. I mean it was shuji hanma, one of the most egoistic persons on this planet. You definitely aren't going to accept his call.