Chapter 10

Trying to get your thought to something else than Mikey was hard, but you were certain you could somehow shift it to another person at least. After 10 minutes of zoning out in class your teacher started calling you.

"Y/N, If you're so focused on class, why don't you solve this question for us?" Your english teacher asked you. You went to the board, solving the question with ease.
"I'm not that dumb." you told your teacher before moving back to your chair, taking a seat on it.

Mikey was amazed. 'How could you solve such a hard question so easy?' He asked himself while starting zoning out himself, and before he knew it the bell ring, getting him out of his thoughts.

While Mikey was still packing you walked to the cafeteria, already horrified about thinking what kind of trash, which they call 'food, is waiting for you there.
On your way there you met mitsuya, who decided to eat lunch with you as well. You both took a seat on your favourite place in the cafeteria, placing your tablets with the food onto the table in front of you. People started noticing you and Mitsuya sitting together, and of course shippers did too. They started spreading fake rumors of you being Mitsuya's girlfriend while you were enjoying your meal.
As soon as the tokyo-manji group heard of those rumors they moved their asses to the cafeteria as fast as possible, wanting to scold Mitsuya for reasons told by their boss.
They ran up to your table, Baji slamming his hands onto it, scaring both you and Mitsuya.

"What is happening here,
Miss Y/N and Mister Mitsuya?"
Baji questioned you, resulting into a confused stare from both you and takashi. "We're enjoying our meal, blind snake." Takashi said, giving Baji a glare.
"Ah, it's not what you think it is! Takashi and I were just catching up on things since we haven't seen eachother a lot. This is not a date, nor am i dating Takashi."
You said, clearing up baji's confusing, as well as the rest of the group's.

"I see. Then continue! I will not bother you anymore."
Baji moved his ass back to where he came from, the rest of the group following him.
"Who would even start a rumor like that?" You asked yourself, accidentally saying it out loud.
"I don't know. It was probably some chic that wanted to see Baji or something like that. Whatever, let's just ignore it and continue our meal."

_________________________________________

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO SHORT!! Had a writers block, as well as some family issues. Promising a new (1000 words) chapter this week (sunday)