100 pt.2

Omfg im so done w this story but who cares lol i literally wrote the whole story (i didn't save) and wattpad closed itself...)
------------------------------------------------------

"SO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO GET WET OR NOT?" hina yelled from afar

"OF COURSE WE DO!!" baji yelled before jumping into the water.

"Oh my fucking god baji, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET WET YOU ASS!" kazutora screamed

"WE'LL TAKE THE L" baji screamed back

"OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND SELL YOU TO YOUR EX GF!" kazutora shouted before joining baji in the water.

You decided to join the 3 in the water but as soon as you tried getting into the water you were lifted by a person.

"GUYS HOW MUCH Y'ALL BETTING FOR ME TO JUMP INTO THE WATER WITH Y/N?"
Screamed mikey with no shame. He wasn't like you. As soon as you heard his voice your face began glowing in a light red, showing which kind of embarassing moment this was.

"I BET 5 BUCKS!"
"I'LL GIVE 10!"
"IM NOT AN OBJECT NOW STFU BEFORE I'LL KILL YOU GUYS RIGHT HERE"
"woah, no need to get so mad little missy"
"SHUT UP DRAKEN!"
Before you could scream any further, mikey jumped into the cold water, with you on his shoulder.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
"no, he's mikey." basis said with his normal (not functioning) brain.
"with what kind of dumbasses am i friends with?.."
"im no dumbass, im baji"
"..."
"SELLING HUMAN FOR 5 BUCKS!"
"NO ACTUALLY FOR FREE"
While everyone made fun of your and bajis dumb fight, you could see someone jealous.
'why does baji always get her attention? It's not like he's pretty or something like that'
Mikey thought, while becoming *very* jealous.

"guys who's gonna buy ice cream for all of us?"
"not me!"
"nope"
"why y'all looking at me" takemichi said.
"guys nod if takemichi should get our ice cream"
everyone nodded...
"why do i always get my money robbed..."

takemichi came back with a whole lot of ice cream. everyone took one of them. You of course stole your favourite flavor first. I mean, who wouldn't?
Eating the ice cream was like heaven. It was really hot so this could cool you off for a bit.

"you know, some of the ice cream dropped onto your thigh y/n... I could get you a napkin or lick it off." mikey said, not even noticing the last thing he said.
"Uhm- i think i prefer the napkin more..."
"oh shit i said the part with thigh licking out loud, didn't i?"
"yep..."
"I'LL BE OFF TO GET YOU A NAPKIN!" as fast as he was there, he disappeared again. Seeing his flustered face was kind of funny tho.

"*sniff sniff* do i smell love?😱" draken said. Even tho at first glance he doesnt look like a funny guy, trust me, he is.

"no and now shoo shoo to your girlfriend or she'll be jealous."

"nah my girlfriend ain't like that. But your future boyfriend definitely is."

"shut up. Mikey isn't my future boyfriend."

"i never said that it needed to be mikey yk.. Let your imaginations run wild. But i now know who you have a crush on babes. Thank you ;)"

"oh you son of a motherfucking bitch-"

" you got a problem with my mum being a bitch?"

"..." "exactly, now you better get with my boy mikey, or you'll see what happens.."
"is this a threat?"
"No, it's a joke"
"hallelujah, almost thought id die for a second there"
"i would never threaten you bestay!" draken said, beginning to act girlish.
"oh my lord please stop with this girliness or I'll die from cringeness"
"why is mikey taking so long btw?"
"Idk? Do i look like i know where he is?"
"yes, actually"
"shut up your his bff you should know the best."
"UmM wElL aCtUaLlY-🤓"
"just don't."
"understood ma'am"

_______________________________________

Mikey went missing😱 more info you shall get in the next chapter!
Idk why but im fucking in love w Caine's and jax's design from tadc

Mikey went missing😱 more info you shall get in the next chapter!Idk why but im fucking in love w Caine's and jax's design from tadc

Two very pretty photos

Anyways i won't be able to post as much cause christmas season is starting and i need to get smt for my crush<3.
Aswell as my exams are starting again. Pray for me.
I'll try to upload when i can but there arent any promises.
See you in the next ones stars!
-joie