Chapters 8

----------------------------------------------------

Date: 1st of October
Time: 10:52 pm

"Well Y/N, my mother is home today taking care of them, so I shall accompany you on your way back home." Mitsuya answered your question in a glamorous voice.

"You sure? I can manage to go back home alone. It's not that kind of a big deal anyways." You told him, not wanting to be a burden for him.

"Yes I am sure.
If i didn't help you Mikey would kill me right here" Mitsuya said, mumbling the last part so that you couldn't hear it.

"Well then, let's go." you said before making your way back home.

"How is it having little siblings?"
you asked mitsuya, breaking the silence between the two of you.

"It is kind of stressful, but it will be worth it once you see them grow up." He answerd. You could see a slight smile on his face, which made you smile too.

--------------At your home-----------------

"Well, bye Mitsuya. Thanks for walking me home." You said before closing the door.

"Sissy, I'm home!" You yelled before running up the stairs to her room, only to see a letter on her bed.

~Currently with kazutora doing some shit. If you see this fuck you sis. Bye~

"...Wow, thank you sis." You said ironically before walking to your room, just to be met with the face of your best friends on YOUR bed even tho he has his OWN bed.

"..."

"Oh, hi Y/N!"

"...Can you get out of my bed? I want to sleep right now."

"Oh, oops. Yeah sure"

"Thank you." You said before rolling your eyes and laying your body onto the bed.

"Goodnight Y/N." Your best friend whispered before turning off the lights and getting in bed.

-------------The next day-------------------

"Y/N WHERE IS MY TOOTHBRUSH?!" Your best friend yelled thru the halls, hoping that you could've heard her. Which, you obviously did after she yelled so hard you felt like your ears are gonna start bleeding.

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?!"
you answerd, not as loud as her since you know that you have neighbours.

"I DONT KNOW. YOU TELL ME!"
"...Oh my God. CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCK?!" you steamed back at her. Right in this moment the doorbell rang.

"We're fucked."
"We're definitely are fucked."

You made your way to your door with only pyjamas on, hoping that you would not see a cop. Well to your surprise you saw...

Mikey!

"Mikey, what are you doing here?" you asked him, while hiding your body behind the door so that he couldn't see your (embarrassing) pyjamas.

"Well, I heard yelling while I was taking a walk, and that yelling came from your house so I thought someone broke in or hurt you." He explained.

"Don't worry I think no one is hurt except my ears."

----------------------------------------------------

Yes. You can kill me. I don't care.
MY FUCKING EX CRUSH IS GETTING INVITED TO MY THEATRE PLAY(?) AND I AM SO FUCKING MAD I COULD GET MYSELF A TABLE AND THROW IT AT HIM.

Oh and I'm currently having a dilemma cause my grades are together are a 1,8 and I need good grades this year.

Yep bye

Couldn't find a meme so take howl's castle instead

Slap me, I dare you.

Word count: 550