『Chapter 13』

Study season has ended, and so have your exams. You were tired of studying straight for two whole month, but looking at your grades it definitely paid off.
Since the hardest time of the school year has ended, you planed on spending the next few days resting, as well as doing things you needed to stop while studying. But before you could continue all of your hobbies, you needed to write in your diary. The last few months have been so busy you haven't even gotten a glance at the diary you kept for 2 years.

'Dear diary,

Study season has finally come to an end and I can now take a rest and continue with my hobbies, as well as meeting my friends.
I heard Baji somehow got himself into the hospital, so I'll make sure to visit him tomorrow, hopefully.
It are only a few months till my school year fully ends and I am hoping to have the best grades of the class, though that will most likely not happen thanks to Hina.
I really don't get how she has the energy to take care of both herself, her studies and her younger brother! Hina impresses me quite a lot, and I hope our friendship will continue blooming and hopefully will end as a beautiful cherry blossom tree.

Anyway,

I have had some nightmares in the past few days. The only thing I remember about them is a female voice calling out my name. It really scares me when I think about it. I've tried opening my eyes in the dream, but I have had no succes. I feel like I have somehow ended in the wrong world, but that most likely isn't the case.

But if I think about it, it may be the case. I got teleported to the Tokyo revengers world without any clue what happened in the world where I used to live. It may be a kind soul that is trying to get me back to their world, but truthfully, I do not want to leave this world. The last few months have made me realize that my life back at the 'normal' world was miserable. My parents often did not care about me, and my sister mistreated me in every way possible. My sister is a lot nicer in this dimension or world, and if I somehow manage to get back to that hell hole I used to call home together with her and she changes her whole personality again, I will definitely tell both her and my family to fuck off and to leave me alone.'

After hiding your diary under your pillow, you made your way towards your wardrobe, picking an oversized sweater and some baggy jeans and changing into them. The weather outside screamed at you to finally come out and take a deep breath, wanting you to relax after two whole months of nothing more than stress. You quickly told your sister that you were going out to take in some fresh air, to which she offered that she could come with you.

-----------
Your POV

"Then let's go, shall we?" I said, pulling her by her arm so that she would follow me.
"(N/N, I didn't lock the door!" My sister said, which brought me to finally turn around and let go of her arm.

"Are you kidding me? Does that mean anybody could technically run into our house and steal all of our belongings? Including my (f/fandom) themed switch?!" I questioned. Before my sister had the chance to answer, I ran back home and locked the door, hoping that no thief has gotten into the house that I and my sister share in such a short period.

After locking the door and making sure that none of the windows were open, I made my way back to where I left my sister, only to see her talking with Kazutora. They really couldn't stay apart for a second.

"Hey, Kazu. I'll need to steal your sweetheart here so that we can continue our walk." I quickly took one of the hands of my sister before sprinting off, leaving Kazutora alone, with only the air to talk to him.

I met a lot of my friends on my walk. It seemed like everybody was trying to get some fresh air after the final exams were done.
Me and my sister made our way to a new shop in town. I heard that you could decorate your own mirror there, so I of course told my sister about the shop. She told me that she wanted to visit it as soon as possible, so here we are.

I let my sister enter the shop first, before making my own way into the store. No offense, but everything looked aesthetic.
The shop keeper told us where we could sit and then gave us a tutorial on what we should do.
I was grateful for his kindness.
Unlike my parents, he didn't yell at me and my sister when we did something wrong. I loved making my own mirror decoration with such a kind man!

While decorating my mirror, I spotted gold and black hair at the window, but it disappeared as fast as it came. It definitely was not an imagination, or maybe it was.

Well, after finishing up, me and (s/n) cleaned our mess and made our way out of the shop, walking towards our home.

Suddenly, a voice behind us yelled at us to wait for them. We both turned around and saw both Mikey and Kazutora who ran after us. It was quite the sight to see Mikey panting for the first time. I always thought he had infinite energy. The same goes with Kazutora. Both of them are nuts in their head, but that's one of the reasons why I love them.

"What is so important that you needed to break my sister and I's bonding time?"

Both of the males had a bouquet in their hands, which had my sister's and my favourite kind of flowers. I wondered why they ran with such a beautiful thing in their hand, but that is when I noticed that I zoned out again.

"and um yeah that's why we are here." Kazutora finished his sentence, and I couldn't help but get a bit of pink out of embarrassment. I really zoned out for a long time. I wasn't able to listen to their reasoning on why they are here just because my head can't focus on one thing.

"Ah, that makes sense! Well, young gentleman, my little sister and I still need to cook dinner at home, so we need to go back now."