Chapter 11

After finishing your meal, you and mitsuya went to your classes, your lunch taking most of the time of your break. You were the first to enter your class, since it was still break. But you knew they were all going to rush to class in 2 minutes. You took your standard seat and started sketching in your notebook, doodling anything you could out of boredom. Takemichi was the second one to enter the classroom. He stood beside the now closed door, appreciating how you look. Though Takemichi would never admit it, he had developed a big crush on you.
He knew it was wrong, since he had a girlfriend and his boss was basically your boyfriend, but he couldn't help himself. Your beauty was breathtaking. Every time you'd walk past him blood rushed to his face, and his hands started getting sweaty. Every time your body brushed against his his heart started running miles.
The way your soft voice spoke to everyone, giving them a comforting space. Your (e/c) eyes sparkling every time you'd see something that interested you. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair just adding to your beauty. Not even his girlfriend, Hina, could make him feel like you do. He definitely fell for you, and that hard. Before he knew it class started. He rushed to his table beside you, taking his seat. You simply ignored him, not wanting to be annoyed by anything again after your chaotic lunch with takashi. Takemichi looked at your doodles, seeing how good they were. He started asking about how your day was or how you were feeling, but you simply ignored his presence and voice, concentrating on your doodles. But Takemichi wouldn't let that slide. He started touching you, starting from your hand all the way to your thighs. You didn't think much about it, since you thought this was some kind of joke and he wouldn't do anything more than that. But you were wrong. As soon as his hands went a bit more up, disappearing in your skirt you directly punched him. You didn't care if anyone saw it or would tell the teacher. You only defended yourself.

Luckily no one saw it, but you did need to bring that pervert to the school nurse. When she asked what happened you simply lied and told her that he fell onto his face. Turns out you accidentally gave Takemichi a broken nose. But he did deserve it at the end.
As soon as Mikey heard something about Takemichi getting hurt he made his to the nurses offices, ignoring the teacher that was telling him to stay sat. He rushed to the office and arrived a few seconds later. The first thing the short blond saw was you talking to the nurse and Takemichi laying on the bed.
The nurse already called the hospital since she couldn't take care of a broken nose. But that wasn't what Mikey was worried about. It was you.

He could see some kind of wound on your fist, meaning that you definitely punched takemichi.
Though he didnt know why you did it. But he was sure it wasn't just out of fun. He knew you.
Just as Mikey was about to walk out you called after him.
"Mikey, wait!" you yelled before running to him. By your movements Mikey knew that something bad definitely must have happened.
"Mikey-san, what would you do if someone touched me without my consent?" you asked him, walking into the direction he wanted to.
You knew he was going to dump class and relax on the roof, so you were going to do the same, wanting to talk to him a bit more.

"I'd break their bones. Why are you asking?" he questioned back, waiting patiently for an answer while you were going up the stairs. "What if someone out of the tokyo-manji group did it?"
You reached the top of the stairs and opened the door, fresh air hitting your face. "I'd break all of their bones. Everyone should know that you're my favourite, and them touching you without consent basically means death."
He replied while taking a seat on the floor. "Ah, i see. What if Takemichi did it?" Mikey stopped breathing for a second. Was this some kind of joke? He looked at you and asked you, if you were serious. "Yes, Mikey. I am dead serious." you told him before laying your head onto his stretched out legs. Mikey, comfortingly, brushed thru your hair while telling you about all the things he'd do to the person if it wasn't Takemichi. Though he will scold Takemichi, and that a lot, he wouldn't be able to hurt him.

Draken already knew where you both were, so he made his way to the roof. He was about to go up the stairs, but a voice behind him stopped him. "Draken! What happened to Takemichi?" a female voice yelled. It was hina.
Draken, truly, did not know what happened to takemichi. He just knew that you fucked him up pretty bad, but he couldn't tell that takemichi's girlfriend, could he? He just stayed quiet, looking down at the light brown haired girl. "Draken, i want to know what happened! He's my boyfriend and i have the right to do so! I don't care if anyone of you did that to him! If you did it just means that he messed up, and that badly! Please, Draken-kun."
Her sight was starting to get blurry, but she held in her tears.
She didn't want to be weak. Not anymore.

"Y/N-chan broke his nose." The long haired male said before continuing his way to the roof.
This time the light brown haired girl did not interrupt him on his way. He arrived at the top, opening the door to the roof to be met with the sight of you asleep on Mikey's lap. Mikey, too, was asleep, but in a rather uncomfortable way. Draken picked both of you up. He knew where you both lived, though he chose to bring you and mikey to your shared apartment. Yes, you did share another apartment with Mikey.

He opened the door to the apartment with the spare key he found under your door mat. He threw both you and Mikey on your shared bed, not caring if you'd wake up or feel pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I did it!! Hooray!!🥳

Word count: 1074