100 pt. 3

"uM wElL aCtUaLly-🤓"
"Just dont"
"Yes ma'am"

"Guys have you seen mikey?" you asked the others. They were currently playing beach volleyball but all of them haven't seen mikey.

"draken... There might be a small tincy wincy little problem.... Mikey's missing."

"..."
"What do you mean he's missing? Hasn't he left a few minutes ago?"

"he left two whole hours ago."

"we messed up, didn't we?"

"Yep."

"OKAY GUYS ENOUGH BEACH TIME! IT'S TIME TO SEARCH FOR MISSING MIKEY!"

"what do you mean 'missing mikey'?" takemichi asked. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut and do what he was told?!
"well... He sort of went somewhere and never came back?"
"WHAT?!" everyone yelled. Smiley went into full anger mode and angry was just well... Angry...
(fun fact my crush kind of looks like smiley ;) )
"for how long if i may ask?" his half sister emma asked.
"about 2 and a half hours"
".."
"SO GET TO WORK AND FIND YOUR FUCKING BOSS/ BROTHER / FRIEND OR WTV."
Everyone started looking around the beach. You first of checked the motorcycles. Mikey's (very pretty) babes was still there. He would never go without his babe. So that means he's been kidnapped?! No. Mikey would never be able to get kidnapped with his strength.. Baji would to be honest...
Get yourself out of your thoughts and start searching!
Walking down the beach you saw one of his flip flops. That's a big hint!
You couldn't find any one tho. It's like they all disappeared...
"Draken? Smiley? Is anyone here? Does anybody here me?" you asked around only to be met by silence again... Now all of your friends disappeared and your the only one left in this living hell. But you could hear music from afar?
You started following from where the sounds came. About 10 minutes later you could see from where the music was coming. It was some sort of bar? And a lot of beach houses.
You started running towards the bar to finally see your beloved friends (expect baji he probably got kidnapped how would i know🤷‍♀️)

"oh my gosh why was everyone here?!"

"it was supposed to be a suprise for finding kazutora." mikey said while standing behind you.

"holy fucking shit since when are you there?!"

"since you came"

"..."

"guys what about baji? I can't see him here.."
"we thought he was with you."
"i thought he was with kazu."
"ey, just cause he was my best friend
Doesn't make him stick to me all time."
"meh baji will find here eventually"
"true. It's the baji senses"
"that exists?"
"if we're talking about baji, yes"
"You know what? Let's just forget about baji and have fun for once in a while."
"b-b-b-but what about baji🥺"
"shut up banana."

The first thing you did was check out the houses. After all you were staying here for tonight. There were 7 houses. Here are the roommates:
ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴍᴀ
ʜɪɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ
ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴢᴜᴛᴏʀᴀ
ʜᴀᴋᴋᴀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ
ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴀss
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ

"isn't it unfair that i need to sleep with mikey? Why can't chifuyu sleep with mikey?"
"well.... Chifuyu snores a lot. And mikey needs his sleep or he'll kill anything that gets into his way."
"oh. Makes sense."

After that you went to the sea, sitting in front of the water so that it could barely reach your feet.
All you could hear was the music from the bar, that was slowly going silent since some of your friends wanted to go sleep. You didn't want to sleep. You didn't feel like it. You would rather stay up till late watching this beautiful scene. Even tho you can visit this beach every day it just doesn't feel the same. It's the fact that you wouldn't be able to see the sight this late at night. So you stayed at the same position and watched the scene till you heard something behind you. You already knew who it was so you didn't think much of it. The person sat themselves beside you watching the scene with you together. You started getting sleepy and laid your head on their shoulder, making them lay their head onto yours.

"did they find baji yet, ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ?"
"nope, he'll probably appear tomorrow tho"
"mhm sounds like a thing baji would do."
"don't you find it suspicious?"
"what?"
"it's as if takemichi could see into the future...
That's also the way they found me. Im not saying im not grateful. If they weren't there i would've probably died fighting a random dude off a girl."
"you did what?!"
"shh keep your voice down. We wouldn't want to wake the others, would we?"
"shut up and tell me!"
"well i was searching for the napkin that you needed till i saw someone at the bar trying to get his fingers on a girl that obviously didn't want it. So i did what anyone with a normal mind would do. Punch him in the face as hard as i could. Turns out he was a member of another gang so we kinda just fought there for like 2 hours till draken found me."
"...are you fucking kidding me? I've been waiting for tea. Why didn't anyone tell me about this?"
"well i kinda told them not to ir i would kick them out of our gang..."
"why??"
"well i didn't want you to be worried."
"awww that's sweet. But here's the real question. Do you have any wounds that need to be treated?"
"nope. I already took care of them."
"without my help?" you said while slightly pouting.
"mhm. Im a big boy now." he said while flexing his muscles and kissing both of his arms.
"if you're such a big boy, we should go to sleep now. After all tomorrow is a monday again."
"nooooooooooooooooo, i hate mondays. Our teachers is a bitch :("
"Aww come on, she isn't that bad"
"she slapped kids, threatened us to slap us if we get something wrong and also yelled at one of our other teachers."
"oh you mean ms.kley? Yeah she's a bitch."
(vent😘)
"now go to sleep or I'll be very angry."
"will you go too?"
"yes, now shoo shoo. Give me a minute to enjoy myself"
"mhm no I'll stay here."
"finee I'll come with you" you said before standing up and walking towards the beach house.
"hey not so fast!"
"HAHA L" you shouted before running towards the beach house, going inside it, and locking the door.
"Y/N open the door."
"what do i get for it?"
"Uhm free robux?"
"okay you're welcome :^)"
You knew he meant it as a joke but you still opened the door cause it was cold outside and you felt bad for him.
"you actually believed that?"
"no, but i didn't want you to freeze to death."
"mhm thank you. I'll think about buying your robux."
"really?"
"yes. Now go to sleep"
"that's what im supposed to say"
"better luck next time"
"ugh i hate you mikey"
"i hate you too Y/N"

--------------------------------------------------------
We reached 200 views and im out here still writing for 100. Tysm!! Even tho it was never my dream to be a writer it's a lot of fun and I'll try to write when i can(even tho my teachers a bitch and i won't get any time soon)
Anyways love you my stars<3

 Tysm!! Even tho it was never my dream to be a writer it's a lot of fun and I'll try to write when i can(even tho my teachers a bitch and i won't get any time soon)Anyways love you my stars<3