Chapter 9

First real continuation of the main story after like 6 months😱
Happy new year btw!!💜

♝♞♟

"Ah, sorry about that. My best friend is kind of... Crazy." you told him

"More like mentally unstable." He said.

"What did you say? I didn't get that"

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's nothing important."

"Y/N WHO'S AT THE DOOR?" your best friend yelled, waiting patiently for an answer.

"Don't worry about it B/F/N! It's just a friend of mine." Mikey's heart stung(?) at the word friend. Was he really nothing more to you? Or perhaps you just didn't want to say it in front of your best friend or him.

The thought of you liking Mikey made his heart beat fast, butterflies entering his stomach. 'is this what people call...love?' he asked himself.

"Hey, Mikey. Are you there?" You asked him, confused about his state.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I zoned out for a little." he explained.

"Is it the hot one?" your best friend yelled again, leaving you embarrassed in front of Mikey.
"No, don't worry about it. Just finish what you're doing."

'No' so you didn't find Mikey 'hot'?
Mikey's heart felt as it stopped beating.(?) So you really did not like him romantically at all.
Tho Mikey's guesses were wrong. You didn't only like him, you loved him. Perhaps you would even marry him on the spot right there and then, but you don't think that's ever going to happen.

Suddenly, you heard your stomach rumbling, which didn't go unnoticed by Mikey.
"Oh, you haven't eaten, have you?" "Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I just woke up." you told him, before walking towards the kitchen, leaving the door open for Mikey to either go in and breakfast with you or to close the door and leave.

Of course he chose to leave. He wouldn't want you guys to be uncomfortable because of his presence.

♧♤♡

Your christmas holidays came to an end, so you had to go back to school. Even tho it would be annoying to start studying for stuffs again, it did come with some good points. You could meet your friends again, and that without having to make stressful plans of where and when to meet.

"Hey Y/N, wait!" you heard someone yelling behind you on your way to school. You stopped and looked behind you to see the face of baji, your best friend.

"Oh, hey Baji." You said before walking to your school again.
Baji started following you as fast as he could, tho it was hard for him to keep up with you're tempo, since you're normally walking fast.

You finally arrived at your classroom, sitting yourself down at your chair and relaxing for a second, till Baji entered the classroom.

"Oi oi oi Y/N. Why'd you go so fast to school, leaving me behind? Don't tell me.. You're crushing on someone! Y/N has a crush~! Y/N has a crush~!" The idiot sang happily thru the class. It left you embarrassed, but you really couldn't do anything about it since he is right.

"shut up before i shove a rat up your ass, baji." Mikey threatened. You were thankful that Mikey decided to stop Baji from embarassing you even more.

☏✉︎☏

I am so sorry for the short chapter! There's been a lot of stress with meeting, doctor appointments etc... These holiday have been quite busy for me, which is why i wasn't able to write as much as i normally do in other books.

Take this since i have no other memes of tr anymore