Chapter 7

Hello (•-•)
----------------------------------------------------

Date: 30th of September
Time: 11:43 pm

You were finally at home. You directly got out some pillows and blankets to throw onto the couch, aswell as getting popcorn and seating yourself on the couch, waited for baji to explain everything.

"You're waiting for me, aren't you?" The black haired guy said.

"Yes, I am."

"Well then let me tell you a story."

There once was a man, that didn't think he could love. He was just a gang member that was brutal and merciless. Nothing more than that. He thought so.

One day, there was a new girl in the class. She was a beauty. Everyone loved her. Even the most hated teacher loved her.
And so did the guy. He thought if he'll be cool near her, she would fall for him because of his 'great' looks and his 'charming' personality. Well, she did fall for him. But there was another beautiful man in the class. He had short hair that was dyed gold and black. He had two tattoos on his right and left hand.
He was the coolest. He was to cool to compete for the girl. He could win her with a finger snap, so he did what he could only do. Steal the girl from the man.
The poor man was heartbroken. He noticed, that the girl didn't even fall for him. She just wanted more popularity. And that is what she got when she got together with the
poor man. She just used him. She just used his heart. She never had feelings to begin with.

The man was mad. Really mad. But he couldn't let his frustration out anywhere. So he drove his motorcycle to the beach at night where his whole gang always goes. He wanted to relieve his madness by kicking some sand or swimming in the water, but when he arrived there he saw a sight that he will never forget. He saw the famous Hanma shujii stabbing the beautiful girl multiple times into her heart.
He saw it, and he felt it. It was like there was a connection between them. He felt like his heart was stabbed multiple times. He couldn't stand the sight, so he ran back to his motorcycle and drove away.
He couldn't trust his eyes. Did he really see that? He doesn't want to know. He just wants to get the girl off his mind. Only that. But he couldn't. He couldn't just get her off his mind.

The man was so concentrated on his thoughts, that he didn't notice the truck driving directly in his direction.

"He got hit, didn't he?" you asked, stopping baji from telling the whole story.

"Yes"

"You're that guy, aren't you?"

"Yes"

"You didn't tell anyone else. Am I right?"

"Yes"

You both stayed silent. You noticed baji tearing up.

"I'm sorry"

"For what should you be sorry?"

"I didn't tell anyone. Not even chifuyu."

"...When did it happen?"

"On the 30th of September"

Before he could say anything you hugged him. You were sorry. You really were. You couldn't imagine going thru such a trauma. You wouldn't wish this to anybody. Not even your worst enemy or bully.

Baji started tearing up, letting it all out on your shoulder. All that trauma that he held all those years can finally escape out of his head, thanks to you.