Chapter 5

————The next morning ———–

Finally a day to rest from all of this chaos, you thought before someone called you on your phone. You sadly accepted the call.

"Oi, it's my free day. How dare you call me right now?"

You could hear chuckling from the other person, which made you even more mad.

"(Y/N) I never expected you to be that mad that I called~"

"Who is this, and how so you know my name?" you asked, scared by the fact that you didn't know this person.

"You don't need to know~ I just want to inform you that I'm always watching." The unknown person said before it hung up the call.

'I'm getting scared' you said before calling hina.

"Hina-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Can I stay at yours tonight?"

"Sure!"

——————ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ—————–

You had just finished packing up your clothes for the sleepover. Suddenly you heard a knock on your door. But when you opened the door, no one was there. It couldn't be your sister or your bestfriend pulling a prank on you, since they both weren't at home at the time. 'I'm getting even more scared, I'm going to hinas place right now.'  You said before rushing out of the house to hinas place.

On the way there, you could hear strange noises in the alleyway you passed, but you didn't care about that. All you wanted to do was get to hinas place safely.

'There are footsteps behind me since I've been walking.'
'Please let me arrive safely at hinas place.' Mant thoughts were swarming thru your head till you finally arrived at hinas place.
You were really anxious.

'What if that  person followed me?'
'What if that person is going to kill me and hina?'
Pushing these thoughts aside, you knocked on the door to be met with a smiling hina, but when see saw how anxious you were, her smile dropped.

"(Y/N) is everything alright?"

'Hina, can we go inside first, please?"

"Yes"

In hinas house you explained everything to her. From the call to the footsteps. Everything that happend, while having a feeling that someone is watching.

"Hina, do you have a room where you can close the binds and lock the door?"

"Yes, why?"

"Let's go there, I have a feeling someone is watching us."

Both Hina and you were scared.
You wanted to call Mikey, Baji or whoever was online to come to hinas house so you would feel a little bit safer.

--------------On the call----------------------

"Mikey?"

"Yes?"

"Can you come to hinas house?
I'll send you the address."

"Why?"

"We have a feeling that someone is watching us."

"Send me the address. Now."

-----------------Mikeys POV-----------------

Me and draken were just enjoying
Taiyaki till someone called me.
I tried to ignore it but draken wanted that I accept the call, since he had a bad feeling.

I accepted the call and listened to the person. It was (Y/N) with hina
telling me that they're being watched. As the good man I am, I directly went to their house with Draken, only to be met with a creepy gut on the front door.

His hair was coloured black and yellow/blonde and he had two tattoos on his hand. One the right hand there was a tattoo meaning sin and on the left hand it was punishment. 

Suddenly Draken
asked, what he was doing here.

----------------------------------------------------

Omg, this chapter is so short!I'm so sorry! I actually was ill and I was really stressed with bringing this chapter out, and my new book :(

I'm so sorry! I actually was ill and
I was really stressed with bringing this chapter out, and my new book :(

Meme of the week

Word count: 599