Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------------

Previously at Teleported to a new world:

Suddenly Draken asked what he was doing here.

----------------Mikeys pov-------------------

"Why should I tell you? I could ask you guys the same." the man with the coloured hair said.

Before Draken could say anything, I stopped him.

"Why should we tell you why we are here? We asked first, so you answer first."

"Tsk, I'm going" the unknown person said, before leaving.

"That was creepy"

"Yes, yes it was."

We knocked on the door, that was opened by two scared girls with pans and a book in their hands.

"Chill, it's just us" Draken said.
"Yeah, for real." I added to Drakens sentence.

"Was there anyone at the door?"
Hina asked, anxious.

"Yes, but he's gone now. Don't worry. But we can call your boyfriend if you want~" I said in a teasingly voice.

---------------(Y/Ns POV)---------------------

'I'm so happy that Mikey and Draken were behind that door.
What if that creepy stalker was behind the door, and we opened it? I don't even want to think about it right now, I just want to focus on Draken and Mikey right now.' you said in your thoughts.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Hina said before opening the door fully, letting the boys inside.

"So, how did he look like?" you asked curiously.

"Well, he had black and gold/blonde hair. On his right hand was written sin and on his left hand there was written punishment."

"Strange." You said.

"Well guys, since you're here let's
have a little fun and Invite the others over for truth or dare!" Hina said to lighten up the mood.

"Yes, good idea." Draken answerd before calling some of his friends over.

-------------A few hours later------------

You were all playing truth or dare together. Baji got asked what he does in his free time when he's hungry and he answerd that he burns cars. Smiley got dared to not smile for once and he gave you guys the creepiest face that you have ever seen. Never again.

"Well Mikey, truth or dare?"

Takemichi asked a specific blonde.

"Truth"

Mikey answerd, making takemichi perk up.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" Takemichi asked.

"...Yes"

"OH MY GOD MIKEY HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE!"

Takemichi yelled before fainting. Instead of being happy, you felt a stung in your heart. Like someone had been stabbing a knife in your heart for multiple hours. All you felt was pain. Pain deep inside your heart. You couldn't think of anything but the pain that was going thru your heart.

"Guys, I'm not feeling well. I think I'll be going home now." you quietly said before standing up.

"You're not going anywhere alone with that creepy stalker watching
you. I'm coming with you."

Baji shushed you before you could even complain about anything
and before you knew, you were on your way home.

"You like him, don't you?" Baji silently asked.

You just nodded, not wanting to answer.

"I know that feeling." he simply said before going silent again.

You looked up at him with a questioning look, confused by how a guy like him could know love.

"You want to know the story, don't you? Let's go home first." he said.

"Fine."

----------------------------------------------------

Feeling the scene with the heart stabbing rn. My crush likes someone else...
Every crush I had liked someone else...

Yo help I got 14th place from 50.000 thousand people in a competition in Germany... Lol

Anyways I'm so sorry this Chapter
was so short again! Sorry please don't kill me.

I love kie and bye.

Word count :599