Arjun-Aww my babies,stop crying,you both our brave babies na,Look if you both stop crying then we will go out for ice cream.

Manik(happy)-Really??

Arjun-Yes anything for my babies.

He gives them kisses on their cheeks and pinches them on the waist . Both push him away and roll their eyes but then Manik giggles and what he says next makes them shocked.

Manik-Bitch,Bloody Moron hahaha Kunu Doctor is B…

Arjun-Manik!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manik-Oops!!!!

He jump from Arjun’s lap and started to run,Arjun who run behind him while holding his fav slipper in hand💅,Kunj laugh and look at Abhi who pull him in hug.

Abhi-I love you bhai,Don’t do this next time,you don't have any idea how much we were scared that day.

Kunj(smile)-Aww my baby don’t be sad,I am not going to die that easily so chill.

Abhi-Don’t you dare,Don’t talk like that,and don’t worry we found the person who did this he is the same who attacked you before.

Kunj-Ohh!!He is getting on my nerves.

Abhi-Hmm relax now he will never come into your way.

He placed a kiss on Kunj’s cheek who ruffled his hairs,Abhi snuggled into him like kids.

Arjun-Yeah you brat come here just see how I make your Butt red.

Manik(giggle)-Butt?What is this?

Arjun-You!!!!!!

Kunj-Bhai yaar I am telling you little mannu much better than him.

Abhi-Hit something on his head and then he again slipped into little space,that’s simple.

He folded his hands on chest,Manik glared at him and ran toward him,Abhi flinched and became shocked but before he could process anything Manik grabbed his hair tightly and started to pull,Arjun gulped and threw slippers far away and stood like a gentleman.

Manik-You monkey!!!

Abhi-Ahhh someone help please,save me from this monster uhh.

After some days Abhi and Kunj decide to drop Manik to his new school,they place a kiss on his head,Manik looks everywhere with doe eyes.

Kunj-Look bun,you are over brave baby right,no need to be scared just go and study hard,make friends and girlfriends do whatever you want…Ahh.

Abhi whacks his head and cups Manik’s face.

Abhi-Bun don’t listen to him ok,study hard and don’t disobey your teachers, be a good boy and don’t sit with bad boys ok.

Manik-Ok,Love you.

He kissed them back and started to walk but stopped and glared at girls who were staring at Abhi and kunj.

Manik(mumbled)-Bitches!!

He walked toward school with puppy eyes,he was looking scared but didn't want to show,his eyes became teary.

Manik(cry)-I already started to miss all of you.How I live the whole day without all of you.

But he flinched when someone wrapped arms around his neck.

Boy-New?Well my name is Rishi. I think we're gonna be good friends,what do you say little one?

Manik(doe eyes)-Friends?

Rishi-Why don’t you want..ahh never mind.

He is going to walk front but Manik pulls him from arm and smiles and then shows him hand.

Manik-Friends??

Rishi(smile)-Nahhh

Manik(sad)-Why??

Rishi-Best friends.

He held Manik’s hand and shook like kids,Manik giggled and held Rishi’s arm like kids but he didn’t know someone was watching him with jealous eyes.

Kunj-Come on man let him be free.

Abhi-But bhai that’s a cheat,he is our bun na..

Kunj-Oh Gosh what I will do with possessive brats,aishh he is grown up yaar,he needs friends too we can’t stay all the time with him.

Abhi-Hmm you right but still I am jealous.

He hugged Kunj who rolled his eyes and patted his head with a done face.

Kunj-ok ok let’s go I am getting late for my work.

Abhi-Work?Which works?No work for a week,right?

Kunj-Whatever it's urgent now be fast.

He dragged him and pushed him inside the car and drove off.

Arjun enter the club for his Mafia work,he was looking handsome as usual,he was wearing mask and cap,no one can see his face,not even his eyes,but what he saw next make his jaw drop,his eyes popped out,his blood started to boiled when he saw Kunj who was kissing one girl without any fèar🙂.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and Take care🦋