Chapter Twenty-Three: Namjoon

Start from the beginning

My eyes flutter open and she stares at me with those eyes. That's why she had that look earlier. "What?!" I swallow, trying to catch my breath as she continues to rub me. "Chae-rin-" I can't even finish my thought because I let out another groan as she squeezes my tight balls.

"You said you would make it up to me," she murmurs. "This is how." Her hands stop moving and she places them on my chest. "Besides, you're telling me you don't want to be buried so deep inside of me as I ride you?" A devilish smile appears on her lips. "Imagine how hard I would come undone."

My dick twitches underneath her. What the fuck? She slowly gets off of me and my dick aches for that contact again.

"I mean, I guess I'll just-"

"Okay, fine!" I say quickly. "What are you-"

Her lips come crashing down on mine again and she pushes me down against the couch as she hovers above me. Her wet, sloppy kisses move down my lips to my neck as her hands roam my body. She slips them underneath my shirt, her fingers slowly drag down my abs until she reaches the hem of my pants. I just realized that I am literally just laying here. I finally wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her down so her front is pressed against me. Instantly, I feel her hard nipples against me and I need to see her.

"Fuck baby," I grumble. "Please, let's go to the room. I need to see you. I need to see your beautiful body. I need to be in you."

She snickers, pulling away from my neck. "Okay. Let's go." She hops off of me and walks ahead. She looks over her shoulder at me with seductive eyes before she reaches her room. She waits for me to enter before she disappears to her closet. I hear some rustling and then she reappears, grinning. "Look what I have?"

My eyes almost pop out of my socket seeing a pair of handcuffs. "Where did you get that?!"

"Don't worry about it," she replies. "They're made for sex." Her eyebrow arches and that flirtatious smile reappears. "Are you ready to make it up to me?" Astonished, I dryly swallow and nod at her. "Good. Now strip."

"I like you dominant," I chuckle, taking my shirt off first. Her eyes travel down from my eyes to my chest and abs and she licks her bottom lips. "You like what you see?"

Chae-rin laughs and shrugs. "Of course," she answers. "Now, pants off Kim Namjoon."

The way she just used my full name like that feels both odd but also so fucking sexy. I don't know why. I pull my pants off and now I'm only in my CK's. Her mouth parts as she eyes my dick dangerously. As a response, I feel my dick twitch. I fucking want her so bad. My eyes meet hers as I remove my boxer briefs. She gives a sly smile before walking forward. Her body presses against mine and her hand reaches for my dick, her fingers lightly tracing up the length. I shudder in response and her lips press against my chest.

"On the bed," she murmurs against my chest before removing her hand from my dick and pushing me back towards her bed.

"What are you up to, Chae-rin?" I make my way against her bedframe, completely naked.

"Nothing," she shrugs, crawling towards me. Just this action makes me horny! "I just want to have some fun." She straddles me, her clothed core on my stomach. She leans in to kiss me again and I melt into her. What is happening to me?! She slowly pulls my arms above my head and then I feel the cold cuffs around my wrist. "And would you look at that? A perfect fit and it fits my bed perfectly too."

I didn't even realize how quickly she moved to get me cuffed to her bedframe. "So, what's the plan?" I'm amused at how bold she is right now.

"Now, you watch me strip," she grins. "I wasn't expecting us to do anything, but I had hoped." She slowly pulls off her tank cropped shirt and I see now that she is wearing a fucking lace bralette. I knew it when I felt her nipples! "Black lace. And look." She pulls off her shorts (the ones that make her ass look so fucking amazing) and she's wearing a matching thong.