Melissa pleads the 5th and Sabrina introduces some romance

Start from the beginning

I glanced over to my mother and then back at Abby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire interview:

"I wasn't unhappy with my spot on the pyramid. I just wish I made Abby proud, not disappointed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next I have Chloe. Chloe's solo was excellent, however, the trio was a little shaky. At the top of the pyramid, Maddie. I challenged you to see if you could stay there for three weeks in a row and you did. I told you where those judges were, and you never took your eyes off of them. If you can get the judges to look you in the eye and suck them in, then you have them in the palm of your hand. Now every one of you are very lucky little girl. You have beautiful homes, you have everything you need. Some kids aren't that lucky. So our group routine is about a homeless child, there's also going to be two solos this weekend. Maddie, you will be doing a solo, you better dance your heart out and dance your butt off. And Claire you also have a solo. It's ballet, I want you to practice and improve. I want you in the top 3. I have some trios. This is a nutria and I'm going to start mixing things up. So Chloe you're in the trio, Maddie you're in the trio, and Nia you're in the trio. Nia, you have a lot to prove this week. And a trio with Brooke, Claire, and Paige. All right listen closely girls and moms, I found out that we will be competing against Candy Apples in Chicago at Company Dance. But, I'll tell you what, I am not going to lose to Cathy or Jill or Kendall. Okay, Moms thank you, you're dismissed you don't have any jobs to do. Girls spread apart and start stretching. Gianna's going to come in and we are starting this dance right now.

MADDIE

CASSANDRA, CHLOE, CLAIRE

PAIGE, BROOKE, MACKENZIE, NIA

FOUR DAYS TO COMPETITION:

Sabrina POV

"Girls, so Cameron came to me this morning before me and the girls came, and he said, Mom, I heard Maddie say Kendall likes me," I told the other moms

The moms were all shocked.

"Wait, did she say that?" Melissa asked.

"Well, I don't know. But I do know that Cameron has been having a crush on Kendall ever since they became friends, and Jill told me that Kendall might like him." I told them shrugging, "But look how cute these two are, when we went out to eat I snapped these pictures." I said while holding my phone showing them the photos from that night.

"So that's what you were doing while we were in Miami," Christi said

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have other kids and I didn't have to be their Christi." I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

"So we are homeless?" Kelly said

"I have nothing negative to say about this dance choice, I don't, I think it's gonna be good," Christi said

"I don't think we'll need any of our rhinestones," Kelly told Christi

"No," Christi said

Me and I walked back up the stairs with Holly.

"And we didn't want to tell her the news," Melissa said

"We wanted her to hear from all of us," I said.

"Melissa and Sabrina are saying there's excitement and happy news and we're in a dance studio," Holly said

"And Abby Lee Miller is in the building," Kelly added