brooke's back

"Girls, come one let's go!" Abby yelled, "Mom's in here. I would like to officially welcome Kendall and Cassandra, you guys are officially members of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby said.

She then handed Kendall and Cassandra jackets. Me and Maddie hugged Kendall and congratulated her. Then we congratulated Cassandra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra interview:

"I decided to put my acting career to the side of me and choose dance. Since I've been doing so well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now listen to me. This doesn't mean smooth sailing from here on out. It means you have to work hard." Abby told the girls. "When you're wearing that jacket, y'all can't be hunched over slouching, so if you see that mom, you take a thumbtack and you stick it right in between her shoulder blades. We are going to the Starbound competition in Long Island New York. I'll tell you what, they are ready for us, they want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company and they are serious. They're like sharks in the water they can taste blood. Alright, moving on to the pyramid. Mackenzie. You did well with your solo the last time, you need to do even better this time. Nia, choose a special part, your mother didn't want you to do it. Not a lot to say. Next Paige. You didn't do a solo, in the duet, you were slaking a little, doing moves too slow, too fast. It wasn't good. Kendall. You're off probation. You're a member of the team, however, we need to fix the feet, the turnout, and the back of the knees, you still have a lot of work ahead of you. Moving on to Chloe. When you walk backstage, into those wings, you have to walk in there with arrogance and your nose up in the air as you walk in this studio. Those girls should be afraid of you because you Chloe, and you from the ALDC. Next is Maddie. Did a great job, and won your category. Won an overall high score. But I have to keep challenging you. Then we have Claire, good job of perfecting those routines in only a day. Could have been better. Then we have Cassandra. Great job with that solo."

Me and I looked at each other confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly interview:

"When Abby revealed the center row of the pyramid, it was Cassandra, Claire, and Maddie. I was shocked. I didn't think Payton performed well enough to be at the top of the pyramid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And on top of the pyramid."

When Abby pulled back the paper and it showed Brooke's headshot, we were all shocked. The room went silent.

"Is brooke." Abbyy finsiehed

Brooke walked in and we all ran over to hug her. I didn't even notice Payton crying. So we went over to comfort her.

"I know you guys are all wondering, how could she be on top of the pyramid. Not only is she going to do a solo this week. And not only should she win, I demand that you win. Payton, we all know that everyone is replaceable, you were not the right replacement for this group. You had a great experience, you saw the gateway to the West, and you cannot be upset." Abby said

"She has the right to be upset, Abby. You dangled a carrot in front of her and just ripped it away, for what? For her daughter to just come in and take a spot as a stranger and for Brooke to leave and you take her back. Where is your loyalty? We have been so loyal to" Leslie went on.

"Loyalty?" Kelly said

"Yes, loyalty Kelly!"

Soon a fight broke out and Leslie and Payton left.

"Brooke you have a solo, Mackenzie you have a solo, Cassandra you have a solo, Claire you have a solo, Claire and Maddie, duet. Claire and Chloe, duet. Mothers don't get mad. This is to find my go-to duet. And Cassandra and Mackenzie you will also have a duet. The group number is high energy, everybody joins us. Everybody on your feet. Everybody dancing."