Wildly inappropriate

Claire's  POV

Today when me and Maddie walked into rehearsal, Abby was mad.

"I am the leader, I am the teacher, You do as I say" Abby said. "Nia how do you think we did?"

"Uhh, I think we could have improved." Nia said shyly.

"What do you need to improve?" Abby questioned.

"Pointing my feet." Nia answered.

"Yes very sloppy, your feet, your arms. It's the same mistake over and over and that pulls the group down."

Maddie interview:
Abby yells at us too much, but I think it's because she wants us to become a better dancer.

"Chloe the timing was bad in the trio." Abby said "next time what are you going to do?"

"Make sure my timing is better." Chloe said

"Could you have worked on that?"

Chloe nods her head as Abby says yes.

"Okay the new number will be called "electricity" everybody say that." Abby said.

"Claire because you were great this weekend, and you didn't give me trouble and your mother didn't give me any trouble, and because you were the front and center of the trio your on the top of the pyramid." Abby said. I smiled as Maddie tapped my knee and whispered good job.

"Maddie because you were also great in the trio and the group you're also on the top of the pyramid, but you will be front and center on the group dance." Maddie smiles as I give her a side hug and tell her good job.

Claire Maddie
Pagie Chloe
Brooke Nia Mackenzie

Maddie and Claire interview:
Maddie:"not trying to be rude but we are probably the best dancers in our group." Pointing at herself and Claire
Claire: "yeah I would agree, we have won more than the others girls so..."

"Everybody's goal should be right here" Abby said while pointing to me and Maddie's photos. "But it won't always be two on top, Maddie, Claire, I will put one on top one on bottom once you start competing against each other." We nodded. "Okay, three solos will be competing, Chloe you will be doing one of your solos, Maddie you will be doing one of your solos, and Claire you will be doing one of your solos."

Christi interview:
I'm really mad at Abby right now. She always puts my daughter up against Maddie and Claire when she knows she's favorite them. It's not fair to Chloe.

"Alright everybody up I wanna start this number"

Sabrina's POV

"Here we are, sitting here like a bunch of jackasses." Christi said.

Christi interview:
I would say that Chloe's biggest competition is Maddie and Claire. She is constantly going against them, so our biggest goal is for her to beat them, or just one of them.

"Did you hear that talk in there" Kelly said "be like Maddie and Claire!"

"Don't go there Ke-" I was interrupted by Holly

"Who is at the bottom of the pyramid? Nias at the bottom of the pyramid, and it's not right."

"Brooke's at the bottom of the pyramid!" Kelly half yelled.

"No, Nias at the bottom of the pyramid." Holly said.

"So is Brooke, she's with Nia and Mackenzie!" Kelly replied.

Me and Melissa just rolled our eyes.

"Everyone had something wrong that they did, except Maddie and Claire. They were perfect. That makes my kid feel bad." Holly said