Return of the Candy Apples

"Girls!" Abby yelled. "Let's go, come on girls, let's go!"

We piled into the room. Me and Maddie and Kendall.

"I wanna start off talking a little bit about a dance troupe in Greensboro North Carolina. That was not the group in Lake Tahoe that just won a national championship. Cute still works in the Carolinas. Kendall, you did your solo scared to death. That face was not an Abby Lee Miller face, that's for certain." Abby said.

"Well, Abby that was her first time," Jill told Abby.

"Shhh," Abby said. "We don't get to talk it's my turn. We are headed to Columbus Ohio, you know who lives in Ohio."

"Candy apples!" Chloe said

"And the two dancers she has," Abby said looking straight at me and Maddie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire interview:

"I don't want to see Danni and Quinn after what happened last time, but I can beat them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are going there and she will be at the competition," Abby told us

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"Cathy, she is like a cold sore that keeps coming back like I'm here, I'm here, and you're like, god go away already."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want any squawking between the mother, you are all on the same team and we're all gonna take a bite out of that big apple," Abby said, and we laughed. "We're gonna start with the pyramid on the bottom, Kendall. you are on probation which means that I'm watching you like a hawk, do you understand me." Abby said

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall interview:

"I'm sad that I'm at the bottom of the pyramid because I thought I did my best."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cassandra, you're here because you didn't compete in the group or anything. But that's changing today. You're getting a solo, which is an acro solo your favorite, and a duet with Mackenzie." Abby said. "Next up Cameron, same with you. You on an official member yet you're not in groups or anything. Still no group for you, we don't need a guy yet. But you will have a solo. Next, Mackenzie. I tried giving you little parts. But your dancing is not up to where the rest of the girls are, when Maddie was seven, she could have done the choreography, and so could Claire. You're doing that duet with Cassandra. Last on the bottom is Brooke. You knew the number, but the crying and the hysteria, that's not a young adult. Paige, you did a nice job this weekend then on the bus coming home we told you to sit down 32 times. I counted. That's 31 too many." Abby said.

"Every single one of them was crazy," Kelly yelled

"That doesn't make it right!" Abby yelled back. "She's your kid."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly interview:

"No matter what I do, my kids are always on the bottom of the pyramid. I think it's Abby's way of torturing me. You'll never see Maddie or Claire on the bottom."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Next we have Nia. I left you in the same spot that you were in last week. Maybe somebody from Nia's family could show up at the competition and watch her and clap for her. Next, we have Chloe. Chloe, you did a great job. Next is Maddie, you did great too, but I've seen you dance better. And on the top is Claire. You won, you beat Maddie. I think you danced great. The group dance is called "Bad Apples". It's a little 40s and has a little novelty but it's a little Katy Perry, it's a little kicked up. So I want the pin-up girl look, we have the rat, we have the snooze."