Melissa pleads the 5th and Sabrina introduces some romance

AT THE PARK HOME

Me, Maddie, and Kendall all had a sleepover. We wanted to hang out with Kendall since she first left the team and we finally found time.

"Kendall, I loved your performance at the game," I said

She smiled at me, "Thanks Claire, your brother was great support."

Me and I stopped in our tracks. Kendall claps her hand to her mouth, her cheeks getting pink.

"Did the Kendall Vertes say my brother was great support?" I said slowly while putting a hand behind my ear.

"Kendall, do you have a crush on Cameron?" Maddie asked

Kendall started turning all shades of red, "I-"

Me and Maddie started laughing.

"Omg, Kendall! You like Cameron." Maddie yelled a little loud.

Kendall jumped playfully on Maddie, putting a hand over her mouth and silencing her.

"Maddie, he loves her too. He might hear you." Kendall said

"He didn't hear me," Maddie said rolling her eyes.

Kendall crossed her arms over her chest and made a pouty face. "Relax, he's probably sleeping," I said.

And then we all started to laugh. And we didn't even know Cameron was standing right outside of my bedroom door. Who was not asleep, and who most definitely heard Maddie.

MORNING

Sabrina's outfit-

Claire POV

"Come on ladies let's go, get in here with those fabulous tans. Come on come on!" Abby called for us.

We walked into the studio, and a mother was missing, Holly

"Wow, this association of mothers is dwindling to a trio huh?" Abby asked.

"Holly is at work." My mother told Abby

"Of course," Abby said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"The favoritism towards Sabrina is insane. Sabrina leaves all the time for work and Cassandra's work. Abby never has any backhand things to speak on when it comes to her. But always us and Holly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First, Nia. Honey, my heart stopped. You guys always think I'm the bad guy, but I don't want any kid even if it's not my student to stop. I just don't want it to happen again and I don't think it should have happened in the first place. You're better than that. Moving on, Mackenzie. Mackenzie, there are some things to approve of. Next, I have Brooke. I thought you did a great job. Then I have Paige. You worked through the pain in your feet, even in the dressing room when you should have had those feet up and icing them, you were doing the dance over and over. Next, we have Claire. Claire, I liked the trio, it came in first so I'm proud. But you need to improve on your ballet, some things could have been improved. You are better than that performance." Abby said.