Brooke's Turning Point

Claire's POV

"Girls, let's go!" Abby yelled.

Me and Maddie and Kendall walked in with the other girls, our mothers following behind. My sister Cassandra wasn't there, and my brother followed behind us.

"Let's have a big round of applause. I think we made applesauce, don't you? Now, the group won. They won the overall. But you know what? That was one competition. For this week, we are going to StarBound in New Jersey. We walk into starboard, you need to be those national champions. All right, on the bottom, Cameron, you didn't place on your solo, next, Nia, simply because of the mistake in the choreography. And that dance is easy. It's simple."

~~~~~~~~~~

Nia interview:

"I'm sad that I'm last this week because I worked hard to get to the top and went back to the bottom."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Next I have Kendall. You need to learn to read music, and you need to learn to hear music." Abby told Kendall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Kendall did a big no-no in the group dance. Totally off the music, and started 4 counts ahead of everyone else."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to keep her on probation. Until I hand her that jacket, she's still proving herself. Paige, I've seen you do the press better. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt I thought you did a nice job. Next, Mackenzie. This week, you are not in the group. You are going to do a solo. But you did well in the duet with Cassandra. "Next is Cassandra, obviously she's not here. If you didn't already know she is filming her reality TV show, "Life with Cassandra Park." I'm proud of her. She did great on her solo, but I saw some small, unnecessary mistakes. But the duet was great" Abby said.

Kendall smiled at me, silently giving me props about my sister. I saw Cameron at the end of the lines embarrassed with all the talk about Cassandra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina interview:

"Abby is very involved with my kid's lives, and she is so excited about Casaandra's new reality show. Abby will be starring in it, because the show will have its little moment about her dancing life, and Abby wants to be in that episode."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next I have Maddie. You were the highest-scoring number in the entire competition. Why do you think you're not on the top?" Abby asked Maddie. "I want you to stop resting on your laurels. I want you to keep improving for the next 20 years, not for one competition. Do you understand? So, you impressed them. I want you to impress me. Next, I have Chloe. Chloe, you didn't do a solo last week. You were great in the group. People are recognizing you from the video, but I want them to recognize you for your dancing. Understood? But that duet with Claire was awful. It was not good, you were off and it lost. Maybe it should have been a Maddie and Claire duet, and maybe we wouldn't have lost."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"This is the first time Chloe has been higher than Maddie on the pyramid. it's like a celebration day. Ice cream for everyone. But Chloe can dance with Claire and I wish Abby could see that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And next I have Claire, Great job in the group, the duo, and your solo. You won, you beat those two girls. But that duet was a hot mess. You and Chloe will have to beg and beg if you want a duet again. And on top of the pyramid, this week is Brooke. You went out there, you proved yourself. You went from worst to best in one week—you were the oldest person in the group. It would help if you were a role model. And that needs to continue. Mackenzie, you're doing a routine called "My Parade," and it's all about you kiddo. You're going to match our that conner like you're the leader of the big parade. Maddie, this week you're going to be doing a jazz routine to "Lights, Camera, Action." Chloe you're doing a lyrical routine to "Don't Catch Me".  All are going against each other, and Cathy has one of her girls, Danni, doing a solo. You both need to beat her. Then we have a trio to go against Cathy. Claire, Maddie, and Chloe. You will be going against Danni, Quinn, and another girl named Anna. I don't know her, I don't need to. You guys will beat her. and I have a duet for Claire and Kendall. This is the duet going against the duet of Danni and Quinn. I want you to beat them. I need a set duo that will win other than Maddie and Claire. But if worse comes to worse. I will be choosing Maddie and Claire, and mother, know I gave your daughter a chance. Now, the group dances that everyone but Mackenzie and Cameron is born to dance. And it's about a child being born. there's a little mystery to it. Brooke, you're going to be featured in this number. Moms go, girls stretch out."