No one likes a bully

"Girls let's go. Come on." Abby yelled, "Come on, we have lots of work today."

We all walked into the studio and got into a straight line.

"Congratulations on another victorious weekend. You won. However, I see things that I need to fix. Paige, you were ok in the group, but you know that you messed up that whole leap downstage. Kendall, you did it crossing to the right on the grand Jete. So we couldn't see if the hips were in line or not. Nia, you did a great job in the group dance. You did not pull my eyes negatively, But I want you to start pulling my eyes positively. And Cameron you did not dance in the group so there is nothing to judge you on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron interview:

"Sometimes I think Miss Abby forgets about me. She begged to put me on the team since I'm a boy, but I'm barely doing dances. So I might leave after the season, or sooner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This week we are attending Hollywood Vibe. Those judges, directors, and everybody that runs Hollywood Vibe, are from LA, or they are from New York City. They are looking for the next big thing, the next star, the next little kid to be in their video or commercial, so you need to be the A games. Moms?" Abby said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"I expect nothing less from Abby Lee Miller than putting an exorbitant amount of pressure on small children. That's what she does."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On to the pyramid. I'm not even going to discuss this, I'm moving on to Paige. Then we have Cameron, you haven't been dancing. Next, I have Nia. You've been working very hard, but you still have to fix those technical issues. Kendall. Kendall, you are still on probation. Mom, it's a long process." Abby said to Jill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill interview:

"Why is Kendall still on probation? It making me crazy. She just did a crazy good duet with Claire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Also, Kendall, Claire. You lost the duet. They beat you and got a perfect score again. So far, Chloe and Kendall haven't been the right piece." Abby said disappointed.

"But Abby, why is it always our kid's fault and never Claire!" Christi yelled.

"Christi do not start today," Abby told her.

"But Abby, why can't you try a duet with everyone? I bet Chloe and Kendall could do a duet and beat Danni and Quinn!" Kelly yelled out.

"Kelly, Christi, and Jill! Listen to me, this is the last time I will say this!" Abby yelled to them. Jill looked confused about why she was suddenly dragged into the argument. "I give you kids a chance to dance with Claire since all I hear is "it's always Maddie and Claire!" But guess what, your kids can't hold their own. Chloe rushed through the moves, Kendall didn't know what the hell she was doing out there, she kept looking at Claire!"

"Jill, are you seriously not going to tell Abby that Kendall wasn't bad?" Kelly asked

"I agree with her Kelly! I'm not going to sit here and bitch about something that is the truth! Kendall could've danced better." Jill said rolling her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire interview:

"I don't know why the moms are so mad. I would happily like me and Maddie to do a duet and finally beat Danni and Quinn, but Abby is wasting her time doing new duets that fit both my and the other girls' strong suits. She knows that me and Maddie can go out and do a ballet duet and beat Danni and Quinn."