Love on the Dance Floor

PS: the stories will be from Claires POV until it says it from Sabrina's. And I will not include parts of the episode where the moms go hangout if I don't think they would invite Sabrina. But I will start to include other interviews.

"Girls lets go!" Abby yelled as we piled into the dance studio. "Where's Cathy? Where's Vivi Anne?"

"Don't know." Sabrina and Melissa say at the same time. They kinda laugh after they realized they were in sync

~~~~~~~

Abby Interview:

"First thing I noticed, no Cathy, no Vivi-Anne. no show."

~~~~~~~

"Right now I am at the end of my rope with Cathy." Abby said to everyone.

"Abby are we seriously not going to address that Cassandra is also not here with the team?" Christi said.

I saw my mom roll her eyes.

"I will get to that in a minute Christi, shut your mouth!" Abby yelled, obviously frustrated.

~~~~~~~

Kelly interview:

"It doesn't surprise me at all that Cathy's not here for assignments. You know, she picks and choices what she wants to come to. I am surprised about Cassandra. Sabrina throws her in with are girls, Abby praises her and gives her solos for the two days she is here. And here we are in Orlando and poof, no Cassandra. And Abby seemingly doesn't care."

~~~~~~~

"now onto pyramid, on the bottom, Mackenzie. Now you and Vivi-Anne are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi." Abby also revels Vivi n the bottom next to Mackenzie. "So you might be doing "Summer" by yourself." Abby said. Mackenzie seemed a little sad with that news.

"Next is Chloe, you're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique." Abby said. I gave Chloe a little side hug from the waist because I know she was sad.

~~~~~~~

Chole Interview:

"I would have been ok if Miss Abby would have picked another week for me to work on technical stuff. but I don't think it was really that fair because I was the only one. And this was, like, kind of a big week."

~~~~~~

"I was happy with fourth place. your mother was not. And I don't think you were, either." Abby said. Christi looked confused that Abby said that. I was too because I thought Christi didn't mind what place Chloe got.

~~~~~~

Christi Interview:

"I'm shocked that Chole's on the bottom. I though Chloe was fabulous. Abby needs to remember that if she has a problem with me, she need to take it up with me and not punish my nine year old."

~~~~~~

"Last on the bottom is Nia." Abby said.

~~~~~~

Holly interview:

"After Nia performed "Laquita" in Connecticut, I am not surprised at all that she's in the bottom row. Actually I think it's a good thing that the judges did not find "Laquita" to be exceptional.I think kudos to them."

~~~~~~

"I was happy with you. your mother is not happy with the choreography. So we're going to work on that. Mom, I don't want any more altercations like Connecticut." Abby said.