Stealing the Show

PS: Sorry for my inactivity, school for me started on the 8th so I've been pretty busy, lol. But I will try to stay more consistent now.

Claire POV:

"Lets talk about starbound Competition. Can we have a round of applause?" Abby said. We all clapped our hands with Abby. "Okay so Brooke, you blew them away. The people sitting around me were in awe when you did your handstand twist. But why all the drama with the hip? If you are seriously injured, you don't need to go to your mother and get everybody worked up. You come to me, and that needs to be clear, yes?" Brooke just nodded.

"Alright, I wanna talk about the week's competition." Abby said. She then went to pull the pyramid out. "Do you see there's someone new on the pyramid. Brooke, you are here because of your performance. You worked through an injury. You did what you had to do, you were a team player. You are getting a solo this weekend. All right, Chloe, Maddie, Claire, you are also getting solos this weekend. The bottom row, what am I supposed to do with your four? you need to step it up. You need to get your butts back into class and start working on your technique. And you know what, since we're in Pittsburg this weekend, I'm going to give each and every one of you a solo."

I clapped because I was happy for the other girls.

"Moms its going to be a busy week. I expect them to be amazing. Do you understand? yes? sit up straight. Ladies lets go." Abby said. So we started to get up and ready to start rehearsal.

Brooke

Claire Maddie Chole

Nia Pagie Mackenzie Vivi

Five days to competition

Sabrina POV

Sabrina interview

" today was Maddie and Claires solo rehearsal. Maddie has a really nice pretty lyrical number. And Claire has a contemporary solo."

"up in your shoulders, more turn onto the passes." Abby said

"How do you feel about Claires solo?" Melissa asked.

"Omg I love it, she loves it too."

Us mom went to go out to eat, this time it we had Cathy join us. So Cathy, Melissa and I sat across from Christi, Kelly, and Holly.

"So what did you guys think of the competition this weekend?" christi asked.

"it was far away, too far away." Cathy said.

"I mean we had to sit there, at least you got to go home." christi responded

"I know."

"Yeah that wasn't fair." Kelly chimed in.

"Well, you know what? this is how I feel about that ladies. We're in this for a different reason and we don't need to have a jury section and we probably will be leaving at the competitions. I'm sorry." Cathy said while mixing up her food.

"That's upsetting for us because I think we all care bout the kids and those dancers." Holly said

"And if you don't want us to be cheerleaders, that's fine." christi said. "but I like supporting the other kids."

"When you say "I like that" that's your like, is not my like. I don't want to be apart of the team." Cathy said. "I like you guys, but I don't want to be your cheerleaders."

I gave Melissa a look, I could tell the the moms hated her already. But she wasn't like this when we went out with her, so its all very confusing.

Claire POV