Jill on the rampage

Sabrina's outfit-

"Ladies, let's go, come on!" Abby yelled

We all quickly filled the studio and got into our lines.

"What's with your shoes?" Abby asked Jill

"I didn't think you'd mind. I'm on my toes."

"The floor is 68,000 dollars," Abby said.

I saw Christi roll her eyes.

"First, I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little disappointed. We were just outdanced. It's that energy level. You can't have a bunch of slugs onstage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion, in Secaucus, New Jersey. You're gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now. I'm going to start the pyramid. And first, I have Kendall. Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. You're here because your mother is way too needy."

"Abby that's ridiculous," Jill said.

"Why isn't she doing a solo? Why isn't she doing a duet? Why doesn't she have a special part?" Abby said, mocking her.

"And that's needy?" Jill said, "That's inquisitive. Why doesn't she have a solo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"Kendall's in the very bottom spot on the pyramid, and Mommy didn't like that very much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed Kendall was getting a little upset so I tried to comfort her.

"You're punishing her for something I did?" Jill said

"Bingo!" Abby said. "There you go! Moving on. Nia, once again, I need to see energy. I need to see excitement. Next, we have Brooke. You're back, but is Brooke back?" Abby questioned Brooke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke interview:

"I'm really happy to be back at the Abby Lee Dance Company, but I just feel a lot of pressure on me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moving on, Paige, great job in the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all of your dancing." Abby said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige interview:

"I'm really upset that I'm not higher on the pyramid because I have my part in the dance, and I did well in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moving on up the ladder. Maddie, you danced well. I expect more from you. Chloe, same thing. Great performance onstage. You need to learn to pick up quicker. Then Claire. You won your solo and the duet with Maddie. You haven't done Jazz in a hot minute. And I feel like this is the first solo this season I've seen you dance with emotion and passion, because you seem always to dance everything like it is easy, and you're almost bored, and you'll look that way while doing a needle or a Russian switch leap, like how you acted in the group. That's why you're not first."