Cheerleader Blues

Claire POV

"Girls let's go!" Abby yelled. We all quickly rushed through the door.

"Vivianne where's your dance clothes?" Abby asked.

"It's in the car"

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building, yes?" Abby asked to which Vivi just nodded her head.

"I wanna recap a little bit about the competition. now that there are some things that went on that maybe you don't even know about. Your mom was upset about the costume, you mom was upset about the costume before you went on stage." Abby said pointing to Nia and Chloe. "But that cannot happen again."

Christi interview
"We all know why we lost last week. It was those hideous, trashy costumes. But Abby's never gonna take the blame. She's gonna blame us dance moms."

"Let's talk about what we're gonna do this weekend. We're going to New Jersey and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastic routine. Overall I evaluated all of your performances so Maddie you won that competition and the title, so I'm going to leave you on the top."

I gave Maddie a side hug and mouthed "good job"

"Brooke you need to help the younger students, and I expect you to know the choreography first and be able to help everybody else."

Brooke nodded her head.

"Uhh Claire, I don't really know how the judges didn't just tie you and Maddie, but since you let her beat you, your second. I did see some technical issues like your turns, so we need to work on that. vivi you're going to be doing solo."

Maddie
Claire  Chloe Brooke
Nia Pagie Mackenzie Vivi

Five days to competition
Sabrina's POV

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven" Abby called out.

"I need to know what it's going to take to get my daughter...moved up on this pyramid. Why is Maddie on the top?"

"She actually pyramids the kids and puts them in-"  Cathy asked

"Yes" Kelly responded

"Happy birthday!!" Mellissa and I said coming up the stairs with a birthday cake

"Where did you get that?" Kelly said

Melissa interview
" I knew it was Cathy's birthday so I wanted to do something special for her. It's really hard to trust people at the studio so I think bonding with Cathy is very important. She seems like a very sweet person and very genuine person and that's how I am."

Sabrina's interview
"Melissa came up with the idea and I thought it was fitting. Cathy doesn't seem that bad and we need someone who won't always be fake towards us."

"So nice! Thank you Melissa and Sabrina!" Cathy said as she blew out her candles

Kelly interview
"Melissa and Sabrina being friends with Cathy doesn't surprise me at all. Melissa and Sabrina always becomes friends with other the new people in the studio"

"Who wants cake? Can we cut the cake" Cathy asked

"Sure" we said

Kelly interview
"I think Melissa has a hard time keeping friends because people see through her because Sabrina keeps her friends great. I'm cool with Sabrina. Better than Melissa anyway."

Christi interview
"They are very good at making friends and then using them for a personal game. That's just how Melissa rolls."

"This a dance, everybody knows is Brooks forte, Brooke should be in front and center." Kelly complains