She's a fighter

P.S: sorry this is a short chapter.

Claire POV

Me, Cassandra, and my mom walked into the studio. We said hello to Abby at the front desk and then into the den. Maddie was already here so I went to talk to her and Cassandra went to Mackenzie.

"Claire is Cassandra a permanent member?" Maddie asked.

"Umm, I don't think so, I think she is still just a guest. I don't think she can be a permanent member cause she's a actress and a model you know?" I said getting ready for rehearsal.

"Yeah I get it." Maddie said, "But Mackenzie would love if she was."

"I know." I said

We walked into the studio where all the other girls were. As Abby started to talk.

"This weekend we were on Providence, Rhode Island, an hour outside of Boston. Some of the most prestigious dance studios in the country are there, tough schools, tough competitors. And you really held your own. You won that victory cup you killed it, I'm very proud."

Me and the girls started to clap. It felt great to win.

"Umm, Cassandra I though you were great, you won, I want you to be a permanent member but I understand your busy, and you won't be here that often." Abby said while looking at Cassandra and my mother. "Now lets talk about this weeks competition. We are going to what?" Abby asked while pointing to the board.

"StarPower" we yelled out.

"Its at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and it's a resort. It's all self-contained. We can't forget anything. So we will have wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there, just like the old school days. And you will pack here, in front of me, so I know that you have everything. Lets talk about the board. First of all, everybody worked together as a team . That teamwork is going to help you at National's. That's what's going to put you over the top. Teamwork and technique. Those are the two things that we're going to concentrate on this week. Mom's we are doing a new number. This week I'm going to ask you to work harder than you every worked before. We need to show up and walk in there like we own the place. And I will give you a pack list for clothes for the trip. And I want them dressed a certain way every single day that we are there. Does everyone understand that. Claire your on top because you won, you were great. Maddie you got second, Cassandra your third on the pyramid because there were things you could've done better but picking up in a day is outstanding for your age. Chloe you lost to both Maddie and Claire. And the rest you there because you need to stand out more and work on technique. Okay moms out girls up lets start this thing."

Claire

Maddie Cassandra chole

Paige Brooke Nia Mackenzie Vivi

Five days to competition

Sabrina's POV

"Vivi and Mackenzie were still on the bottom of the board." Melissa pointed out.

"yeah I didn't like that at all." Cathy said. "Because they were in the team that won. Regardless of what they did, they contributed."

"Oh I didn't even think about that." Christi said.

"And I thought that was really stinky." Cathy said.

"They should have put the babies on top." I said

"That's right." Cathy said

"Well wait a minute." Kelly said. "Sabrina your baby is on the top. Third on the pyramid, she's not getting fifth and sixth."