Dying to dance

So it was the bringing of a new day, and me and Maddie were back in the studio getting ready for Abby. We all lined up on the ground as the moms piled in waiting for Abby to give feedback of the showcase and what's to be expected.

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend." Abby announced. "Its regionals! Everybody knows how important that is. We are going to Starpower, you know that's one of the toughest competitions out there. this is what's going to happen for this next weekend. Maddie new solo, Claire new solo, Brooke solo, Chloe new solo. Now the age categories are a little different so we wanna make sure that your dance is about you as a dancer, not the beginning of the season."

Sabrina interview

Usually at the competitions Maddie, Chloe, and Claire all compete in the same age category. But this time at Starpower, Chloe will be in the nine to eleven, and Maddie and Claire are in the 8 and under. So it will only be Maddie and Claire competing.

"We are doing a new group routine this weekend and everybody is in it, the entire cast. it is called "Where have all the children gone." This is a routine about children who become missing. You've all seen the children's faces on the milk cartons. Its contemporary, its mature, and it is very dark. And there all in white like they're angles. I don't want any discrepancies. I don't want any opinions."

Claire interview

I think the new group will go well. It seems really cool and I can't wait to do it. Me and Maddie looked at each other and we have been laughing about the dance and we can't wait to perform it.

"Moms I'm going to go ahead and dismiss you now, we have a lot of work to do." Abby said. "Girls up lets get moving."

Claire Maddie

Chloe Paige

Brooke Nia Vivi Mackenzie

Sabrinas pov

"I love dark stuff because I do dark stuff, I have even done a missing children routine. But I don't think this is age appropriate for Mackenzie and Vivi, at all. I'm sorry." Cathy said

"I'm surprised, I'm surprised at this." Christi said.

"yeah I'm not happy about that, at all." Cathy said shaking her head.

"So why don't you tell miss abby about that?" I asked

"Oh no, are you crazy?" Cathy asked, nodding her head at the same time.

"You know girls, Claire's little sister Cassandra has been wanting to join the girls and start dancing competitively." I said, mostly talking to Melissa. "She has been dancing since she been born just like Claire but she never really showed interest in doing it at competitions till she went to the showcase with Melissa and saw Claire up there dancing, and of course Mackenzie."

"Omg Mackenzie just absolutely loves Cassandra." Melissa said smiling.

Sabrina and Melissa interview

Sabrina: Cassandra is Claire's younger sister. She is one year younger than Mackenzie at 5. Abby has expressed wanting her to join the team to give Mackenzie some competition. But she never wanted to dance at competition till yesterday night.

Melissa: Omg Mackenzie just loves Cass and I do too. She is such a talented little girl. She would win so many competition.

"How old is she?" Cathy asked

"She's five." I said.

"But she probably might not audition till next season, so she would be 6."

"So guess what tomorrow is?" Christi said. "Kelly's going to be 40!"