Jill on the rampage

Start from the beginning

I saw my mother subconsciously nodding her head in agreement with Abby's criticism.

I smiled and nodded my head to Abby to show her I'd do better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire interview:

"I love Abby and I respect her critiques. But I'm shocked she said I dance like I'm bored. She told me that before, and said it was a compliment, but I need to fix it. I feel like some things do come easily, but I feel like I always give face. But I will start trying harder."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

And our two on top, Mackenzie and Cassandra." Abby said.

We all started clapping and cheering for the two, especially Mackenzie.

"Yall tied, winning. Do you guys have another win in you for Secaucus, New Jersey? We are not going to do a group routine this week. Every one of you will be doing a solo. It's every man for himself. This is your chance to shine." Abby said.

I looked at Maddie who smiled at me, then at Kendall who seemed to be excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Every girl is doing a solo this week. But I still need to do the pyramid. They need to see how they rank in my eyes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And for one time only, you all get to help out with costumes," Abby said looking towards the mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Since we are doing nince completely different slos this weekend, I don't have time to worry about costumes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is your chance to go for that Tony, Christi. You're gonna come to me, show me what you have, and I can veto it, or I can accept it." Abby told the moms.

I saw all the moms rolling their eyes and getting nervous about this, well all the moms but mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi interview:

"So Abby's final little surprise, the pyramid, is the moms are responsible for the costumes this week, and there are to be no recycled costumes and no costumes that she has seen before."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to see anything from any other studios. I want to see you come up with something original. Mom I'm going to dismiss you at this time. Girls spread apart, start warming up." Abby said.

Cassandra, Mackenzie

Claire, Chloe, Maddie

Paige, Brooke, Nia, Kendall

THREE DAYS TO COMPETITION

Sabrina POV:

"I'd like to know how she's gonna get nine solos done in a day," Jill asked

"I don't have time to make a costume," Holly said

"I have to make two," Kelly said.

"Me too Kelly," I said jokingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina interview:

"It's no secret to the moms that I can sew. Before we were dancing competitively, Claire was a competing figure skater, and gymnast, and also did some rhythmic gymnastics as well. And I was not provided with costumes so I was forced to learn and make my own. So I've made pieces like these."