Edge of Sanity | Tan | Thirteen

It doesn't take long for me to bring Layla into my bedroom. My cock is so hard that it can punch through a wall. I lock the door behind us before I turned to face Layla.

I haven't been able to get her out of her out of my head since her confession. I've been staying at Bonnie's for the last few days to give us some space but in reality I thought the more time I spent with Bonnie and less time with Layla would drive away the feelings of maybe what Layla was feeling wasn't completely one-sided.

Why else did I freak out when she was trying out clothes that would surely get her attention from other men?

Why did I have Street run a background check on Zane?

Why was our kiss the last thing on my mind before I go to bed every night?

I could blame my action on wanting to be a good friend but the truth was I stopped seeing Layla as a friend the moment she moved to LA.

She was no longer the shy, nerdy, little sister of my best-friend. She was a beautiful, smart, and brave woman who infiltrated my thoughts and dreams even when I don't want her to.

My gaze roams over her frame from head to toe. She's dressed a skintight navy blue maxi dress that outlines her curves. She looks beautiful but I can't wait to see it at a pool around her ankle.

"Get naked." I command. Layla pulls the dress over her head and inch by torturous inch she removed her bra and panties until she was standing in front of me as naked as the day she came into the word and fuck, she was perfect. Beige complexion, ample breast more than a mouth full, a pretty center, long longs and a round ass.

"So you were going to let another man touch you?" I asked her, my anger growing as I crossed the room over to her.

"I-" Layla start to say but I cut her off.

"You were going to let another man touch what's mine?"

"I'm not yours." Layla's response was followed by a gasp as I pressed myself against her from behind so she could feel every hard inch.

"You're wrong Layla," I tell her. "You've been mine since you walked back into my life. Get on the bed."

"Make me." Layla stares at me head on, and I don't miss the challenge in her voice, one which I happily accept. Before she has time to react, I scoop her into my arms. Her legs instinctively wrap themselves around my waist as I carry her over to the bed. I place her down gently in the middle of the mattress, something primal and warm curls at the bottom of my stomach seeing Layla naked and eager for me.

She's exactly where she belongs, I think as I do a quick work of my clothes until I'm just as naked as her. I smirk when I see her eyes widen as she takes in the size of me.

"Don't worry baby. We'll make it fit." I assure her before climbing onto the bed and crashed my lips against her. Just like our first kiss, she completely infiltrates my senses. Her lips are warm, soft, and taste like cherries and I idly wonder if she will taste the same in other places. I break the kiss and begin to work my way down from her neck to her breast where I eagerly take peaked nipple into my mouth and suck which earns me a moan.

I continue my assault lower down her smooth tummy and her inner thighs, placing a soft kiss on each one

"Tan..." Layla lifts her hips impatiently.

"What do you want baby?" I decide to tease her.

"I want you."

"You want me or my mouth on your pretty little p*ssy?"

"Both." She pants.

"Good answer." I tell her before I press my lips against her. I growl when her sweet taste hits my tongue and I devour her, hooking my arms around her thighs so I could go deep as possible while and I lick and suck until she's screaming my name as she explodes on my tongue. I lap up every bit of her juices, no one to waste before I hover over her lips her. "See how good you taste?" I pressed my lips against hers so she could taste herself. "I need to be inside you baby."

"Victor please." Layla tries to reach down between us but I grab her waist before she can touch me.

"Hold on baby. I'm gonna give you what you need." I tell her before I position myself my at her entrance. She's so wet it doesn't take much work for me to thrust into her, filling her with every single fuck. For a minute I don't move, allowing her to accommodate my size but everything inside me tells me to pound into her.

She feels so good. Better than I could have ever imagined.

"I'm gonna start moving now baby." I tell her before I pull out until it's just the tip before I slam back into her. Her back arches off the bed and I pull out and slam into her again until we find our own rhythm. Each thrust more powerful and harder than the last. The only sounds that fill the room is our heavy breathing, Layla's cries of pleasure, and our damped skin smacking against each other.

I can feel Layla on the edge of exploding so I quicken my pace until she convulses underneath me, her nails digging into my back and she comes apart. I'm not far behind her, pumping into her a few more times before I pull out, shooting out thick ropes of cum all over her navel.

"Fuck baby, you have no idea how sexy you look right now with my cum dripping all over you." I tell her.

"You looked pretty sexy with your head between my thighs." Layla gives me a sexy little smile.

"Let me get you cleaned up baby." I climb off the bed and come back with a rag moments later which I use to wipe her clean before I crawled back into bed with her and pulled me close to my body.

This, this right here is exactly where I needed to be. And this was where Layla belonged. Anything else didn't make sense.