Thirteen | Deacon

I'm going to hell

I'm going to hell. The second I placed Mya's leg on my lap, I knew I was going to burn for the thoughts that ran through my head.

It was innocent though. She wanted room to stretch out so I gave her the room. At least that's what I'm telling myself or at least that's what it started off as before I placed my hand on her knee.

Why wasn't she telling me to stop touching her? I glance at her but she's attentively watching the movie. Damn it. Do I not effect her as much as she effects me?

I move my hand up, gently caressing her thigh and when I hear her in take a breath, I smirk.

So I do effect her...

I move my hand higher then lower then back up again and Mya squirms in her seat, but she doesn't look at me. I should stop. My daughter is sitting in front of me for crying out loud. I take a deep breath and still my hand and Mya visibly relax. The rest of the movie finishes in a blur but I keep my hand on Mya's thigh and soon Lilah is standing up begging to watch another movie.

"Maybe tomorrow kiddo. It's time for bed."

"Aw man." Lilah frowns.

"Come on, let's get you upstairs." I tell her and she pouts some more but starts to head for the staircase. She's already showered and dressed in her pajamas so when we reach her room she jumps into bed and I pull the covers up to her chin.

"You want me to check for Monsters?" I ask her.

"There's no monsters daddy. You lock them all way." Lilah tells me which makes me smile.

"That's right."

"Goodnight daddy."

"Good night sweetheart. I love you." I kiss her forehead before turning on the nightlight then I shut the door behind me.

I turn just as Mya steps into the hallway.

"You don't have to worry about downstairs. I cleaned and put everything away and locked up." She tells me.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that. I was just coming downstairs to help you." I tell her.

"Well now you don't have to." She smiles shyly at me.

"Well Uh, goodnight." I head for my door.

"Goodnight."

Neither of us move. The sexual tension between us hums in the air and is too thick for either of us to ignore.

"Mya, go to your room." I tell her, sensing the turmoil going on inside her. She wants this but giving in would mean crossing her father and a crossing a line neither of us could ever come back from.

Please go to your room.

She needed to go to her room and lock the door or I don't know if I'd be able to stay away. She doesn't say anything. Instead, she walks towards me and I can hear my heart pounding against my chest and feel my blood pumping through my veins at her closeness.

She smells good. Always smells so fucking good. Like fresh mangoes. Her hair is pulled into a messy bun and she's wearing a pair of flimsy shorts and a matching color crop top. She's so young and innocent. We can't do this. I can't do this.

"Mya, you need to go your room. You need to go in there and lock the door." I warn her.

"Why?" She whispers as she places her hands on my shoulders.

"Because if you don't, I don't think I'm gonna be able to control myself."

"And that would be a bad thing?" Mya wraps her arms around my neck and pushes her body against mine.

"Yes. You're my best-friends daughter. I'm your boss and im twice your age." I say out loud, needing to hear all the reasons why we couldn't go here.

"You're right. But I'm a woman Deacon and I have needs. So tonight, I'll go to my room and think about you while I play with myself, wish it was your fingers teasing my pussy and dripping with my juices. Only that won't be enough for me anymore and eventually I'll go find another guy. He'll kiss me, he'll bend me over in his shower and he'll spread me open on his table. He'll do things to me that I dream about you doing to me every night." Mya tells me and all my resolve breaks in that moment and I crash my lips to hers.

Damn it. Damn her. She kept pushing all the right buttons and now she stirred the fire.

She kept saying things, things I didn't know she was capable of saying, things I didn't realize I liked to hear and I lost it.

So I kiss her.

I kiss her hungrily, my hand cradling her cheek while my fingers tremble against her soft skin.

I pull back, gripping a handful of hair as I stare into her eyes. "You want to walk away?" I kiss her again, biting down on her lower lip. "You want to walk away?" I repeat. "You do it now."

Her eyes flash at me, hard and challenging. "I'm not walking away."

Something that sounds like a growl escapes my lips and in a flash I have her pressed against my bedroom door.

She curls her arms around my neck.

Warning bells are ringing but I don't give a shit.