Twenty-Seven | MYA

I lead Deacon onto the dance floor unable to stop smiling. A part of me wonders if I forgave him too quickly but then I think about what I would do in his position.... my parents, my friends, his co-workers, his daughters... they'd talk. I'm sure I'd be hesitant too if the roles were reversed. But they don't understand. What we have is real. We love each other.

I squeeze my way through the tight bodies with Deacon still holding my hand as if he's afraid I'm going to disappear if he loosens his grip even just the slightest.

We pass Taylor who winks at me and I grin at her. "How much does she know?" Deacon asks me.

"Everything." I admit.

"And what does she think?"

I shrug. "Honestly, she's been rooting for us since she met you when she picked me up to go to the beach." I confess.

"Really?"

I nod my head. "Something about the way you looked at me in my bikini like you wanted to rip it off of me."

"I did." Deacon turns me around to face him. The look in his eyes are heated and my stomach dips nervously.

"Come on before I change my mind about this dance. Don't want to give you a heart attack Mr. Kay." I joke and he tightens his jaw which makes me laugh. "I'm only teasing you." I tell him before I peck his lips.

"You're hilarious." He says before capturing my lips once more.

I pull away before I can get carried away and turn my body around so that my ass was pressed against his front and immediately I feel him harden which makes me smirk.

I start swaying my hips seductively from side to side, making sure to match the rhythm of the music. Soon I bend over and Deacon places his hands on my hips keeping me pressed against him as I shake my ass. I'm partly surprised that he has rhythm and isn't as stiff as I thought he'd be. Some people look at me like what the fuck am I doing dancing with this older man and I don't give a fuck but I will admit I'm ready to get out of here and be alone.

We dance for two more songs, Deacons body molding against mine in the best way possible until I can't stand it anymore.

"Let's get out of here." I whisper into his ear before looking back at his reaction. His locks his jaw before nodding his head and my heart thumps as he takes my hand and leads me out of the club.

It's significantly dark outside, the only lights coming from the streetlights. I breathe in a lungful of fresh air as Deacon leads me to his car. The walk is short since he parked on the side of the building. I reach for the handle to open my door when Deacon spins me around and pushes up against the car. A tiny gasp leaves my lips before Deacon is kissing me. It's deep, painful and full of passion all at the same time and I'm a goner.

I need this man.

Now.

I reach down for the buckle of his belt and immediately Deacon freezes his actions.

"What are you doing?" Deacon places his hand ontop of mine to keep me from undoing his belt.

"I want you." I tell him.

"Me too baby, but we can't here." Deacon tells me.

"It feels like you're ready to me." I say, pressing my hand against his hard member.

Deacon groans. "Mya..."

Using my other hand, I reach behind me and open the door, forcing Deacon to step back. Without turning around, I scoot back into the backseats of the car until my back rest on the door.

"You're really going to make me wait until we get home?" I tease, sliding up my dress just a little to where I know he can see my black lace panties that are soaked.

"Jesus Mya." Deacon curses, his eyes widen as he narrows his eyes on me.

He's scared. He's never done anything like this before. He's too in control. He needs someone who pushed his buttons and take away his inhibitions from time to time.

"I guess I can start without you. I've been doing it for weeks now..." I tell him, sliding my hand down my breast, down to my stomach and between my thighs.

"You touch what's mine Mya and I promise you won't be able to sit down for a week." Deacon growls before climbing into the car with me.

As delicious as that threat sounds, I would much rather prefer his hands on me anyways.

Deacon immediately invades my senses as he towers over me in the tight space. I lean up and Deacon immediately captures my lips with his, devouring my lips until I can't do nothing but whimper for him to ease up. He listens, pulling away just before he leans down to pull my right breast into his mouth and cup the other one with his free hand.

My back arches as he sucks, my nipple popping out of his mouth like his favorite lollipop before he gives the other one the same delicious attention.

I reach for his belt again and this time he doesn't stop me. He kisses my neck as I undo his pants and pull his boxers down with them. He groans the second he's in my hands.

"I really missed you baby, but if you keep doing that I'm not gonna last long." Deacon tells me.

I giggle and remove my hand.  "I missed you too. We can be sweet when we get home but right now, can you just fuck me?" I pant.

"As you wish." Deacon tells me before he reaches down and positions himself towards my entrance. I barely have time to brace myself before he thrust into me, the both of us gasping at the movement.

I can't believe I went weeks without this man.

I wrap my legs around his waist and Deacon begins to move.

"Harder." I encourage, my fingers deepening into his skin as I cling onto his back. Deacon does what I say, thrusting harder and harder until it's almost painful. But I won't tell him to ease up. It feels too damn good.

"This is mine." He tells me. "You hear me?"

I nod my head.

"Answer me!" Deacon yells, thrusting harder.

"It's yours!" I yell, just before he quickens his pace and I completely fall apart underneath him. Deacon comes shortly after me, spilling over my navel before he collapses ontop of me.

"I missed you so much." Deacon tells me.

"I missed you too." I tell him.

"I can't believe we just did that- that I just did that." Deacon says as he tucks himself back into his boxers. "That can never happen again."

I giggle. "Okay, sure it won't."

"Mya, I'm serious."  Deacon stares down on me shirtless.

How crazy is it that I want him again?

"Oh, it's gonna happen again and I'm thinking it's gonna happen in the front seat." I tell him before I give him a look that says I need him now again.

"You're playing a dangerous game little girl." Deacon warns me before he captures my lips again.