Epilogue | MYA

3 YEARS LATER

Life never goes exactly as you planned... and I couldn't be more grateful.
     I slowly blink my eyes awake, taking in the dimly lit room.
     The first thing I notice is the time. I stopped needing an alarm clock once my daughter Mila Kay was born, but I set one up for this morning. Why?
     The second thing I notice is my ring. It shines in the dimly lit room looking at home on my finger since the moment Deacon placed it there. I turn my head, looking down at my husband who sleeps peacefully on his back, his face tilted towards the ceiling. He's shirtless while the rest of his body is covered by the gray satin sheets.
     I can't help but take in his expansive chest, abs and delicious V that disappears under the covers. Between his strong jaw that I've licked a million times and lips that are soft and powerful, I'm convinced there is no other man on this earth that's sexier than my husband.
     It's no wonder our daughter is celebrating her second birthday today and our son will arrive in eight months.
       I suddenly remember why I set the alarm. I quietly slip out of bed and wander over to the bathroom to freshen up, doing a quick swipe of my teeth with my brush and brushing my hair until it doesn't look like a birds nest. When I'm done, I poke my head out to see Deacon is still sleeping and I tiptoe back into bed, leaning over enough to sprinkle kisses down his chest.
     I can feel him harden through his boxers as he stirs awake, his eyes opening and I'm rewarded with a sexy smile.
     "Don't stop." He tells me, his voice even huskier than normal and heat pools between my legs.
     "Wasn't planning on it." I remove the covers, seeing his erection straining against the material of his boxers. "Looks like someone is ready for me already."
     "It's hard not to be when you kiss me like that." Deacon says, causing me to giggle.
     I pull his boxers down until his long, hard, cock spills out and I swear I can taste drool in my mouth at the anticipation of feeling and tasting him.
     I run my nails over his chest and down his thigh and smirk when he jumps a little at my touch. He's wired just as much as I am.
     "As much as I enjoy you teasing me, we don't know how much time we have before the little ones come bursting in here and I need to be inside you now." Deacon tell me, his voice sounds strain.
     "What exactly do we have time for than Sargent?" I bite down on my lower lip at the flare in his eyes. He likes it when I use his title.
     In a flash I'm on my stomach with Deacon on his knees behind me. With my face planted in our pillows and my ass up in the air, Deacon uses his knees to spread my legs apart and one hand presses down on my spine as he centers himself to enter me.
     I love it when he's like this. All powerful and commanding. Taking without asking. He's all man and all mine.
     Without warning, he slams into me and my back arches in response as he goes in deeper until I can feel him everywhere.
     "Oh God," I cry out as he pulls out only to slam into me again. He picks up his pace, slamming into me harder and I have bite down on my pillow and scrunch the sheets between my fingers so I don't scream and wake up the kids. I lift my head high enough to look back at Deacon who is lost in his own world, he's biting his lip in concentration or maybe it's to hold back his moans, and his eyes are wild. Somewhere in there I see my Deacon and he lowers his head to give me a hard kiss on the lips just as I slam back, meeting his thrust. He growls, losing control and fucks me so hard I don't think I'm gonna be able to sit down after this.
     I come, biting down on the pillow once again to muffle my screams. Deacon is not far behind, releasing himself while still buried inside me before he falls over and I giggle.
     "Good morning,"
Deacon let's out a chuckle, still trying to catch his breath. "Good morning." He pulls out and immediately I collapse on my stomach, my legs feeling like jelly and instantly giving out.
     Deacon pulls me on top of him before kissing the top of my head.
     "We were supposed to make love." I playfully frown.
     "Isn't that what we just did?"
     "No."
     "Then what would you call it?" Deacon traces an imaginary line up and down my arm.
     "You fucking my brains out."
     Deacon's body shakes with laughter and I grin as I look up at him. "So you're saying you didn't like it?"
     "I'm saying I set an alarm for a reason."
     He looks at me with a challenging glint in his eyes. "Round two?"
     "Round two." I confirm before Deacon pulls the cover over us and drops his head between my thighs.