Fourteen | Mya *smut*

Finally. Finally he's letting go of that steely self-control.

I feel a sense of accomplishment because a part of me knew from the moment we met again in that hospital that I was going to have him.

He places both hands on my ass before he hikes me up, lifting me off the ground causing me to wrap my legs around his waist the same time he walks us backward until my back slams against a door.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we make out, all hot and sweet and he kisses me like he can't get enough, completely devouring my lips.

He holds me tightly, his giant hands are on my ass, his fingers squeezing my ass cheeks which does something to my clit. "Fuck." I groan.

"I need to taste you." He growls.

"Bedroom." I pant and then we're moving. Without breaking the kiss, Deacon turns the knob of his bedroom door and walks us backwards into his room before He shuts the door behind us and throws me down on his bed.

I pant all excited and aroused beyond comparison.

I watch as his chest heaves up and down underneath his black shirt. The lust in his eyes sends a thrill down my spine.

Without warning he's on top of me. Rough fists grab the top of my camisole before he's ripping it down the middle.

I gasp. More from shock then from the cool air that hits my belly.

"So fucking perfect." Deacon growls before he lowers his head and takes a nipple into his mouth. I gasp when his hot warm mouth begins to suck while his other hand squeezes my other breast roughly making the dip between my legs throb with need.

I place my hands on his arms, hard as rock. I'm burning with need.

Deacon takes my arms and forces me to hold them above my head while he continues to his delicious assault. He pulls away from my breast and kisses down to my navel right before I feel him press one long finger against the fabric of my panties.

"You're so wet for me already." He grunts in approval. He gives my navel one last kiss before I feel his warm fingers pulling down at my panties. I lift my hips up to help him remove them and soon they're sliding down my legs until they're completely gone, leaving me naked in front of him.

"I like you like this. Naked and wet for me." Deacon tells me.

I watch as he pulls and throws his shirt off, but leaves me with no time to admire his shirtless body before he dives down and takes my pussy into his mouth.

"Deacon." I whimper, holding his head to body. Words can't explain how I feel right now. I've wanted Deacon for so long and now I finally have him here, legs spread for him while he takes my body to new heights.

His strokes start slow as if he's savoring me but then after a minute he seems to lose control and he curves his arms under my thighs as he feeds on me until I'm shaking with my first orgasm. Deacon tongues me until I calm down, my back settling back down on the bed.

This is wrong. What we're doing is wrong. But it feel so so good. "So fucking sweet." He growls before he's over me again, leaning down to kiss me so I taste myself on his lips and it's really fucking hot.

We break away from the kiss and Deacon walks over to his nightstand and pulls out a foil packet. I watch as he tugs down his pants along with his boxers allowing him to break free. I can feel my eyes widen as I take in his impressive size and I let instincts take over, crawling towards the edge of the bed and lowering my head to take him into my mouth. Deacon immediately sucks in a breath which is followed by a very sexy "fuck." Which eggs me to continue. Taking him deeper, I suck harder, alternating between taking every inch or focusing on the tip.

"Mya baby, fuck, I'm about to come." Deacon groans the same moment I feel his hand grasp the back of my head. He starts to pump into me, hitting the back of my throat until he explodes on my tongue. I quickly swallow the salty liquid before slowly pulling away. His skin is flushed and he looks satisfied. "Fuck, I need to be inside you." I lay back down and hike my knees to my chest and watch as he rolls on the condom before he positions himself at my opening. His eyes find mine, giving me one last chance to back out and my answer is to spread my legs wider.

Deacon doesn't take his eyes off of me as he thrust inside of me, filling me up completely. For a moment the world stands still then Deacon starts moving, achingly slow; pulling out slowly then thrusting back, allowing me to feel every delicious inch of him.

"Harder." I beg, hiking my legs around his waist. He was being gentle and though I appreciate it, he needed to know that I wasn't going to break and that my body could handle whatever he dished out.

Deacon grunts before he pulls out only to slam into me without warning. My breath hitches and soon we find our rhythm and Deacon is pounding into me mercilessly. My nails dig into his back; enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure as he takes both our bodies into new heights.

I start to tremble as the first wave of an orgasm takes over my body and I turn my head to a pillow as I scream out so I wouldn't wake up the girls.

Deacon pumps a few more times then he's following me into his release.

I can't help but gaze at him as he hovers over me; there's a thin layer of sweat on his forehead and cheeks are slightly red and he's so fucking perfect.

He leans in and kisses me long and hard before laying down next to me.

____

Hoped you enjoyed!
Thank you for reading!
5+ comments for next chapter 💕