Chapter 27🍋

~
CW: Sexual Assault (doesn't actually happen but was intended to happen/in the process of happening)

3rd-Person POV:
"My, my. I didn't suspect you to show up this quickly."

The sight before Chuuya horrified him; Y/n's body lay unconscious and nearly naked, Endo above them with his hands on the hem of their dress, lifting it past their stomach in an attempt to remove it.

~

The next few moments were a blur to Chuuya. His mind was overflowing with anger and disgust for the man before him. His body began to glow a bright red, taking slow but intense steps towards the man, gradually increasing in speed the closer he got. Before Endo could say or do anything, Chuuya grips his throat with his hand and slams his body into the ground. Using his gravity, he lifts the man's body in the air, fear written all over his face. He tries to speak and beg for mercy but Chuuya simply ignores his pleas. He repeatedly punches the man over and over again, using his gravity to keep him from flying off.

He would've killed the man had he not been more concerned with getting Y/n out of there. Once he felt like he had punished him enough, he deactivated his ability, dropping the man to the floor. He had several broken bones and blood spilling out from different parts of his body, but Chuuya simply picked up Y/n and walked over him, as if it was nothing. After that, he had wrapped his jacket around their legs to cover them.

Chuuya carries Y/n all the way to the balcony while walking along the ceiling to avoid being caught, as instructed by the surveillance team. When he approaches the edge, he jumps off and lands far enough away from the front gate so that the security cameras won't see him. Having successfully completed the mission, he heads back to headquarters.

~

Chuuya POV:
When I arrived, I brought them straight to the infirmary before reporting back to the boss for my report.

I knock on his door before entering, quickly closing it behind me.

"Boss, I have the document," I say, walking up to hand it to him.

"Wonderful. Where's Y/n?" the boss asks, noticing that I arrived at his office alone.

"They're in the infirmary. When I found them, they were already unconscious so I don't know what happened to them," I state.

"Oh? You two got separated? Why?" the boss asks.

Without going into detail, I answer, "They got pulled aside by the host so I used that as an opportunity to sneak into his office to find the document while they were distracting him."

"I see. Are they in the infirmary now?"

"Yes."

"That's good. You can check up on them every now and then to see when they wake up. When they do, let me know."

"Yes, boss. If you'll excuse me."

I left the boss's office to go check on Y/n, not necessarily thinking that they would be awake. I just wanted to be by their side. Just like I promised.

~

Y/n POV:
'It's so cold. I can't see anything. I hate this. I hate this feeling. It's so cold. So cold. So... huh? What's this? Part of me is warming up. How? It feels nice though.'

'It's so warm.'

Chuuya POV:
I took a seat in the chair beside Y/n's bed, holding onto their hand. The doctor told me that they were under someone's ability so it's unclear how long it'll be before they wake up.