Chapter 25

Y/n POV:
"I'm not gonna lie, I thought this movie was gonna be heavily centered around hairspray," Chuuya says after the first movie is over.

"That's a fair assumption. If it was, I wouldn't have had you watch it, nor would I even want to watch it," I say.

"What do you like about the movie?" Chuuya asks me.

"Well, for one, I love the songs. I also love the progression from segregation to integration. It basically says that you can be whoever and with whoever you want no matter what you look like, and I really like that message it sends," I explained excitedly.

Chuuya POV:
'Their eyes sparkle so bright when they're talking about something they're interested in. They're so beautiful.'

"Alright, what's next?" I ask.

"Robots!" Y/n shouts.

"Okay," I say, putting on the second movie.

~a few hours later (1:54pm)~

After we finished the last movie, which was Up, there was knocking coming from the door, meaning that Kouyou and the rest of her team had arrived to get us ready.

"Come in!" Y/n shouts while folding up the blanket.

"Here, let me help," I say, bringing the empty popcorn bowl over to the kitchen sink.

"Thanks, Chuuya," I hear them say, a small smile making its way to my face.

'I'm so glad my back is turned right now.'

Kouyou and her team entered inside, leading the two of us into separate rooms to get ready.

Y/n POV:
Kouyou was in the group that was getting me ready, since all the women went with me and all the men went with Chuuya.

"I figured you'd be more comfortable with women over men. Are these accommodations alright with you?" Kouyou asks me.

"Yes, thank you. I appreciate you asking me," I responded, giving her a small smile.

"Of course. Let's get started then," Kouyou says, signaling for the others to begin.

~time skip (4:32pm)~

"You look absolutely gorgeous. I have truly outdone myself," Kouyou says as she stands beside me, a full-body mirror propped up in front of us.

"I will admit, you are a master of disguises. I don't even recognize myself," I say in awe, almost frozen from shock at how different I look.

"Let's go see if Chuuya is ready," Kouyou suggests, guiding me out of the room.

As we exit the room, I notice that Chuuya has already finished getting ready, looking exactly like he did earlier. He was sitting in the living room, waiting for me to be done.

"Oh, you're done," Chuuya says, standing up from the couch.

"Yup. Kouyou did an amazing job, don't you think?" I say, complimenting Kouyou on her work.

"Yeah, you look great. I-I mean, it looks great... the disguise," Chuuya says, mumbling over his words a bit.

"Anyways, did you want to head over to the car now or do you wanna do something to pass the time?" I ask, walking a little closer to him.

"We can head over now. I don't want to risk accidentally being late, and this gives us more time to gather information," Chuuya answers.

"Alright, let's head down," I say, extending my hand out for him.