Vol. 3 Chapter 8: Expelling Another Student

[13th September, 15.32]

[Kurushima Pov] 

By now, I already had every picture of my parents when they attended this school, 28 years ago. Now it was just one other issue I had to solve, while I'm here. That being said, I should get myself soon the 20 Million Private Points.

[Private Points: 9,438,784 + 102,700 + (125,000)]

[Private Points: 9,666,484 - (45,000)]

[Private Points: 9,621,484 - (100,000)] 

[Private Points: 9,521,484]

In the past, I used to pay for Koenji too, but not anymore. However, I didn't think Ayanokoji would just check the Class Bank phone suddenly in the night. It was surprising how he used the Cruise Ship as his opportunity to check it. We were, after all, in the same room, so it's quite possible to check the phone. 

Anyway, the Class Bank does have a decent amount of Points.  

[Class Bank:]

[Private Points: 6,755,000]

Since Koenji does not pay, it's just 39 people who allocate their Points. 

However, he also seems to have noticed it. While we're referring it as 'Class Bank', I officially hold the ownership of the phone. In other words, it's my phone and my Points, as my Student ID is also used for it.

So if I ever were to change classes, transfer them, or do something else with it, they'd have no access to this phone. 

Not that I have the intention, though.  

That aside, I should contact Kushida today.

I wrote a quick email to her, to bring the folder at 17 o'clock to the location I suggested, with precise instructions where to hide it, and what to do afterward, once she had done that.

At the same time, I'll have her meet up with the supposedly 'blackmailer' on her way, who has the 'folder' and create a decent situation where I expel him, right in front of her. 

I followed him for the past entire week, so I do know his routine, in some way. If he's there too soon, I'll have to think of a method of keeping him there. 

But anyway, I'm impressed he has not voluntarily dropped out yet. 

Ever since the video has been released, and his class lost any chance of graduating from Class A, because all of their Class Points were lost. It was an amount of 428 CP, or so I've heard at least.  

I didn't think the price would be that high if three students were to be expelled. But I still do not know the precise amount that you lose, if you're expelled. Despite myself being in the student council for 5 months already, it's still kind of a mystery. 

And in any case, I don't feel particularly bad, of what I'm going to do.

A bit... but well, I can't have anyone get suspicious of me. If the information were to get out, Manabu-senpai would become immediately aware of me that I lied. 

In the end, he would not be able to achieve something, but regardless, he'd know that I was the person who did something against these three. I certainly do not have the intention of revealing myself at all. 

"Kaoru, have you perhaps read this book already?"

Currently, I was reading books with Hiyori, my girlfriend, at the library. As to which book she was referring to, it was 'The Hound of the Baskervilles', definitely a very good book.

"Yes, unfortunately, I already did. But I think I might know a mystery book which you might have not read yet."

"Hm? I did read a good amount of books, in particular mystery books, so I'd be quite surprised if there's a book I don't know of, in particular in the mystery genre."