Vol 1. Chapter 4: A seemingly kind person...

[2nd, April]

[Kurushima Pov] 

Upon the arrival at the classroom, I was greeted by a vast majority of the class. The first one to greet me was Hirata. 

"Good Morning, Kurushima-kun," Many of my classmates followed with their greetings. I greeted them back, and walked to my seat. 

Strangely, it seemed like I was quite popular already, without doing anything much. Was obtaining popularity that easy? If so, that's great, is it not? I expected myself to have to work for it, but that might not be the case anymore. 

As long as I'm charismatic, and friendly, I should be easily gain their likings. Perhaps, I might take control over the class, since Plan A won't really work...

"Kurushima-kun, we didn't exchange numbers yesterday. Mind if we do?" Matsushita-san, a girl with whom I was shopping yesterday, approached me. She was one of those who get well along with a fair share amount of people. 

"You don't mind, do you?" Followed by her friends, Sato and Mori, I could see how they really wanted my phone number. Well, I was planning on exchanging it either way, so there's no issue regarding that, at all.

"Of course, not," I replied with a smile. I showed them my phone number, and a fairly decent amount of people typed them in. 

Well, as of now, I have a decent amount of contacts, apparently. 

I'm not sure how much the average high school student has, but I also have some contacts from girls of other classes. Strangely, it's just girls, who ask me for my number. 

There was Hirata and Ayanokoji, and someone from Class A, too. 

I meet him at the department where Shampoo's were. But the issue was, he was bald... 

Anyway, his name was Katsuragi, and we exchanged a greeting, suddenly conversed, and soon after, I decided to share my phone number with him. The three guys that had my phone number, were the ones I approached. Meanwhile, the girls approached me...

Well, being good-looking makes you a target for many, it seems. If it's not wealth, then it's looks. 

With a bright smile, Kushida approached me, "Kurushima-kun, would you also exchange phone numbers with me?" 

"Sure, here you go," I placed my phone above hers, and it seemed like that was all.

I felt a gaze from behind, suddenly. "Even Kushida-chan?! Damn Ikemen..."

"Ike-kun, do you perhaps want my phone number?" she asked, seeing him staring at her.

"Yes, please," he said, almost sounding like begging for it. 

Out of nowhere, the door opened, with Chabashira-sensei entering the classroom. Over the lesson we began to spent running over the course of objectives.

Once we were finished, and the lunchtime started, Hirata and I had a talk, and I suggested if he wanted to eat together, in the Cafeteria. That was how it should be...

But out of some reason however, Karuizawa alongside her group sat themselves to us. Well, the awkward thing came now...

Why the hell are they watching me eating?

"How elegant he moves the knife and fork," Someone remarked. 

I felt a flush of surprise, not used to such attention over something as mundane as eating. It dawned on me then; perhaps they were intrigued by my table manners? I always eat like that, to the point I subconsciously executed each motion with precision and grace.