put locks on your phones, guys

"Jake" "Dan?" Dan dropped Jake's phone into his lap and scowled at him. "Put a god damn lock on it or keep it with you" Jake raised an eyebrow. "Why?" Dan hissed quietly, "because you had a fucking dick pic up and your texts with Tom open"

"Oh fuck" Dan put his face in his hands and sighed irritatedly "yea! I'm only pissed because Drew or Fiore could've been the one who find it, you know how curious Drew gets!" Tom walked over. "Better than walking in on any of the others couples"

Dan rolled his eyes as Drew walked in too and looked around. "You left it on the counter little buddy" Drew beams at him and gets his drawing notebook. Nick glanced over at it curiously before Drew could close it and almost spat out his tea as Drew held it to his chest tightly, gave Nick a look, and walked away. 

Nick cleared his throat and mumbled "bloody hell that kid is good at drawing"  Dan followed Drew after he dropped his pencil and Drew showed Dan some of the things he drew before closing his book suddenly with a grin and just going into his room to draw more.

"Do you know what drawings he's hiding" "no, but I'm not going to ask, he's allowed privacy after all" "true" Tom tapped Jakes shoulder, "delete the pic already"

"Btw, put locks on your phones, guys"

"Go back to bed, Dan"