AleNick Smut (probably bad)

*disclaimer: this is technelly my first time writing smut, especially for others to read, so yea, its probably bad*

      Alec raised an eyebrow as his boyfriend of a few months came into their hotel room with a loud sigh, closing the door and flopping on their bed. He had taken off his cashmere jacket and hat before doing so, now being in only his tank top and pants. Alec himself was only in similar clothing as well.

     "Nick? You seem . . .preoccupied" Nick looks at him, and smirks. "Oh, I am alright ~" he grabs the front of Alec's shirt and pulls him in a deep long kiss. Alec was very surprised at this but kissed back. "But. . .there is something i want~" Alec raised an eyebrow, Nick gestered his eyes toward Alec's crotch, and Alec immediately understood, giving Nick a smirk.

   "Oh~ well then" Alec gets on top and in between Nick's legs as he kissed him again, more passionately. He undid both his and Nick's pants, practically almost ripping off Nick's tank top and taking off his own. "Ooh~ now your eager." Nick smirked as he said this, Alec leaned close to his ear and whisper hissed, "you're really asking for it" making Nick blush hard

In no time flat after that, Alec had both their pants off, neither of them were wearing underwear so that was one less piece to deal with. Alec made sure to prepare Nick before even remotly starting. Nick grinned as Alec started kissing him up and down his neck, sliding lubed up fingers into him, then the nipping and hickeys came. Nick moaned, he started begging Alec for more.

  Nick felt pressure down below, realizing Alec slowly slid his cock into him. "Ah~ A-Alec~" Alec thrusted steadily, having done this many times before, with a female yes, but also with Nick. Nick wrapped his arms around Alec as he picked up some speed, Nick's nails started digging into Alec's back as he moaned louder. Alec thanked god that the others were out at the time, because Nick was getting loud. Eventually they both came, Nick making a bit of a mess.

Alec pulled out and helped Nick up, "we uh, should probably clean up" Alec nodded and they went to the shower. When they headed out into the living room after, they paused in a slight panic. Dan and Drew were sitting on the couch, Dan looked over and glared.

"You two are lucky Drew had his headphones on through most of that, I seriously wish i had mine from the start" Drew just sat there silently laughing, at what, they didn't know. But it made Dan smile. They were just lucky Fiore wasn't there to hear Alec and Nick