11

Chuuya's POV

The Port Mafia isn't going to hold up. There were creatures everywhere, even on the back side of the building. "So what's your plan?" I asked. This idiot must have a plan. "Hmm.. Mori did say to give it our best" he was trying to imply something.

Oh. Is he being serious right now? "You want me to use corruption? I've been using it a lot recently. Are you sure this is the right way?" I retorted. "Chuuya, have my calculations ever been wrong?" he questioned.

"Fine, whatever" I rolled my eyes. "There's so much trash here" I mumbled. "Clean it up please" he replied. I started peeling off my black gloves and just threw them somewhere on the dirty ground.

"Grantors of dark disgrace, you need not wake me again"

Veins of red snaked around my skin and I could feel my body burn up. My skin was soon covered in the marks of Arahabaki. I could almost hear the god's thoughts overcoming mine.

"Kill them all. Destroy everything. This is who you are after all am I right?" he whispered. Dazai was telling the rest of the Port Mafia to retreat, moving away from the swarm of monsters.

"What a shame. You let me out here for this little pile of trash? How weak are you?" he cackled. Suddenly, I couldn't control my movements anymore. My thoughts were cut away and the only voice I could hear was directing me to kill.

I need to kill something. I need to harm someone. I need to destroy everything. I reached my hand out and made a black hole out of thin air. My ability allows me to control nearby gravitations that I touch.

When I'm in my corrupted state, I make gravitations out of the space around me. When I combine those gravitations, a black hole is formed. I threw the black hole straight at the swarm of monsters.

My mind was now as blank as a hill of snow. Plain white snow. With nothing to control it, snow cant move. The only way snow can be freed from the burning ground of the Earth is by the sun's heat. That sun is Dazai and the heat is his nullification ability. He better make it on time. I know he will.

.

There was red everywhere. Red from the bloody full moon that loomed from above. Red seeping down my face in a dark crimson color. Red from the stained corpses covered the grass. Red from the aura of my corruption that always emitted when activated.

It's been roughly ten minutes since I activated corruption. Arahabaki was laughing maniacally as he was tearing down all the monsters.

There was now no more monsters left. All that remained was corpses and blood. How beautiful the blood looked as it painted over the dark streets of Yokohama though some of it was my own.

I couldn't feel the pain, everything felt numb. Matter of fact, it felt good whenever a monster came charging at me. The pain felt more like pleasure, gently scraping against my skin.

I was now throwing black holes at buildings rather than monsters. The streets looked wrecked, as if a thousand volcanic tornadoes came charging at it. Just as it was starting to get more fun, someone suddenly cupped my face.

"Why would you... why did you let me off for so long.." I grunted. Usually the work would've been done in under five minutes and I would already be feeling dizzy.

"Are you saying that I shouldn't let my dog off its leash for too long?" he smiled. This asshole was making these stupid remarks at this time out of all. "Well, there was a lot more creatures here than last time" he retorted.

"Plus they were a lot stronger than a normal enemy organization. Also, you look like you were having fun so why complain" he added. "Y-you bastard.. you better bring me to the..." I managed to get out before my body gave out.