8

Chuuya's POV

When I woke up, the stupid mackerel was clinging onto me from behind my back. Why are we in the same bed? What happened last night? This isn't even the cruise ship, it's our old apartment.

As I went to brush my teeth, I saw in the mirror my neck full of hickeys. My hangover was killing me, making everything hurt and giving me the feeling to puke. A sleepy brunette peeked over my shoulders just enough to get in the mirror frame.

"Those marks are going to be hard to hide" he gestured to the bruises on my neck. "What happened yesterday?" I asked. "Do you seriously not remember anything at all? I literally drank the same amount as you" he asked surprised.

I tried to recall what happened. That's when all the memories from last night came flooding to me. I got some drinks. We played spin the bottle. I got drunk. Dazai kissed me.

My face blushed pink at the thought of his lips on mine. "No? I don't remember anything" I replied. Suddenly, he moved one of his hands wrapping it around my neck. His face was centimeters away from my chin when he muttered against my skin.

"Does this bring back any memories?" he smirked. My face was somehow blushing an even darker color of red now. "Fine. I do remember kissing you" I mumbled. "I knew it" he grinned as he walked out of the door, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

After I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went and got dressed in my usual outfit since I had work later tonight.

In the kitchen, Dazai was wearing his work outfit. Or you could say his almost every day outfit. This guy has like three different outfits to switch around with. He was just sitting there, not eating or doing anything. That's strange.

"Here take this, it's for your hangover. It should only take a few hours to take effect. I don't usually have hangovers but I have all sorts of pills." he handed me a small white pill and a glass of water. I swallowed the pill easily with a few sips of water.

"Do you want to go to this cafe?" he showed me a picture on Google Maps from his phone. "I don't even like coffee" I rolled my eyes. "Why? It's good and keeps you awake" he replied.

"It tastes so bad, I don't understand how you actually like it" I signed. "You can still go though, they might have some things other than coffee" he suggested.

It was an animal cafe, full of little chihuahuas. "Why a chinuahua cafe?" I asked. "It reminds me of you, short and aggressive" he giggled. I wanted to kick him right in his stupid face.

"I am not short nor aggressive!" I shouted as I was getting ready to throw a punch at him. "You are literally proving my point" he laughed as he caught my hand.

I went back into our room, checking the closet to find something to cover up the marks on my neck. It looked as if a vampire had tried to eat me alive.

Thankfully, I found exactly what I needed. A scarf, perfect. It was the middle of winter so it wouldn't look weird. I put it on, carefully adjusting it to fit perfectly around my neck.

It was Dazai's since I didn't own any scarfs. It was a regular knitted brown scarf with fringed edges. Why does he own so many brown clothes? "Why are you taking so long?" he asked as he entered our room.

"Awh, why are you covering them? They look good on you" he pretended to be sad. "They look absolutely horrendous and atrocious. Thanks to you, people are going to wonder why I'm wearing a scarf in a cafe" I signed.

"Or you could just show them" he smirked. "I would rather commit suicide than broadcast to the world on how I let an immature idiot put his lips all over me" I signed.