3

Chuuya's POV

After that mummified monster freak finally decided to stop hogging the damn bathroom, I figured it was a good time to shower considering it was almost 11 pm.

There was already steam on the mirror probably due to Dazai having a hot spring party in here. After I was done showering, I decided to not dry my hair today.

People always say sleeping with wet hair is bad for you, but I couldn't care less about what other people have to say. When I entered Dazai's bedroom, he was already asleep.

I just flopped on the mattress on the floor but couldn't fall asleep. Something has been going on with me these days. I can't sleep at all at night. I've been having some thoughts but I can't exactly figure out those thoughts or what they mean.

As I was about to give up on sleeping, I saw some pills next to Dazai's nightstand. Of course that suicidal maniac would have pills.

They're probably just sleeping pills, I'll take 2 for now. Within 30 minutes, my eyelids felt heavy and I could only see pitch black.

.

I woke up in a layer of cold sweat. The time read 3:15 am. Why is it so cold here? The blanket covering me is so thin. Speaking of which, whose house is this?

There is a bigger and comfier looking bed over there. I stumbled over to the fluffy warm bed. It's still so cold, but the closer I get to that one certain spot on the bed the warmer it is.

I approach what looks like a giant stuffed animal with brown fur. That stuffed animal is so warm, so comfortable. So comfortable I doze off again in its arms.

.

Dazai's POV

I woke up to soft breathing on my chest.

It was Chuuya.

IT WAS CHUUYA.

His hair is messed up but still suits his face perfectly. His long eyelashes seem to enhance his features. There is simply not a single flaw about this boy is there. He looks so peaceful sleeping on me. Cuddled up in my arms. Curled up in a little ball.

Cute.

Why did I think that? I'm most definitely straight, and I for sure don't have feelings for that short shrimp. But why is Chuuya in my bed? I thought he bought a mattress or something.

There's an opened bottle of Triazolam on the ground without the lid. Did he try to commit suicide too? Is he finally going to commit a double suicide with me?

Wow I must be really good at persuading people. My thoughts were interrupted by what sounded like a lion growling. Oh wait. It was just my stomach.

I guess I'll go make some breakfast now. But I don't want to wake up Chuuya. He looks so calm sleeping here. I try to wriggle out of his grasp careful not to make any sound.

I decided on fried rice with crab meat and eggs. Chuuya will probably want some too so I made another serving for him. "What could you possibly be doing at 6am in the morning" mumbled a voice from behind my back.

"I'm making food for us both so we don't starve. Wait no, maybe we should just starve to death. What a wonderful way to commit double suicide. But my stomach will hurttt" I whined.

"Can you shut up about suicide for 5 minutes? And why are you cooking so early in the morning?" he complained. "Here try this" I say as I lift a spoon into his mouth.

"I thought you liked onions in your rice. You never order fried rice without it" he asked with rice in his mouth. "I do, but don't you hate onions?" I responded. "You seriously remembered that?" he mumbled.

After we finished our breakfast, I started scrolling on my phone. "I'm throwing a house party at **** *** who wants to come?" I saw on a random thread on twitter. It was all the way on the other side of Yokohama though.

Whatever, not like I have anything better to do anyways. "Chuuya, want to go to a party tonight?" I asked.  "You're asking me to a party? How surprising" I rolled my eyes. "You aren't the only one who gets invited to stuff" I signed.

.

It was currently 10:28 pm. The party starts at around 11 pm. Time passes so fast whenever I'm with that ginger. This party had a theme for some reason. I decided to put on a black suit with a dark red undershirt and a matching tie.

After spraying some of my favorite fragrances, I decided to check up on Chuuya. He was also clearly going along with the theme wearing something similar to mine. Expect instead of a tie, he wore his usual choker and some black gloves.

Today I was the one driving. "So are you my passenger princess now Chuuuuya?" I teased. "Shut up and do your driving you mackerel" he hissed.

We were running late, it was now 11:54 pm. Who cares if you aren't on time to a night party anyway. It's not like I'm ever on time for anything.

When we arrived, it was already 12:39 am. As we entered through the entrance, I noticed this place was very crowded. I guess this person was really packed for the night.

There were lights flashing everywhere, everyone dancing, and a mini bar near the kitchen. I decided to get a few shots of tequila to get started. I was always kind of a hard drinker but never went overboard.

A girl around my age came up to me. "Want to dance?" she asked. "Why of course" I smiled as we made our way to the dance floor.

Chuuya's POV

A few minutes after Dazai and I separated, I made my way to the kitchen. Apothic red wine huh. And it was dated 08/09/2015. Broke imbeciles.

I'm underage but who cares, it's not like I work in the mafia and the cops would totally be able to arrest me. While I was pouring myself a second glass I suddenly caught someone out of the corner of my eye.

Dazai was making out with some random blonde girl. I wonder if she knows what she's getting herself into. She is pretty though, I feel bad for her.

Dazai was always kissing different women every time we attended a party. But lately, I've been getting a weird feeling in my chest whenever I see him pinning another girl to the wall. "Jealous?" said someone to the left of me.

She had pink hair and purple eyes. I remember now, I thought she looked familiar. Though it has been six months and I still hate her guts, I still remember her. Six months since one particular organization has backstabbed me in the chest. Literally.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1146 words