5

Dazai's POV

Fine I'll admit it, I do feel a little bad about what I said to Chuuya. I guess it just slipped out. I want to go apologize to him but the thing is, I don't know how to say sorry if I'm being honest.

Considering it was pretty late now and since we were on a cruise ship, we won't have any work for the next three days. Wow, I had work off for almost the whole week now. I'm surprised Mori isn't saying anything.

After I entered my room, Chuuya was already sleeping on the bed. He must be really tired huh. I did notice that he hasn't been sleeping well lately.

There was only one bed but I couldn't care less. It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before. Chuuya was already sleeping on the left side of the bed, so I didn't have to move him. I crawled under the covers next to him and passed out.

.

When I woke up, the ginger was snuggled up against me. Does he really like me that much to sleep with me every night? I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket, taking a cute little selfie of us together in the same bed.

I added it to my gallery of Chuuya. I told myself it was for teasing purposes, but it ended up becoming my home screen. As I was about to get up, I noticed a huge blood spot on the bedsheets. Did Chuuya get his time of the month or something?

Upon further examination, the blood came from his shirt somewhere near his waist. Whatever, I'll ask him when about it when he wakes up.

I decided to get some food from the lobby since I didn't have any groceries and didn't feel like cooking today. There was bacon, eggs, cheese, and some coffee.

While I was eating my breakfast in our room kitchen, Chuuya suddenly walked up to me still in his pajamas. "I got some food do you want some?" I asked. "I'm not hungry, I ate yesterday night" he replied.

I didn't completely believe him but I didn't what to push him further. "Also Chuuya, why is there blood on your shirt?" I questioned.

The ginger was dumbfounded and quickly lifted up his shirt just enough to reveal a little bit of the bleeding wound. "I thought it would stop bleeding" he muttered to himself.

"Do you want me to wrap it up?" I asked. After all, I do have bandages all over my body. If anyone was good at wrapping bandages it would be me.

"Yea sure whatever" he mumbled. I grabbed a roll of bandage wrap from the bag I packed. Then, we made our way into the bathroom.

"Can you lift your shirt up?" I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or something. He nodded and threw his shirt over his head off to the counter. The wound was bad, covering almost half of his stomach.

"We need to clean it Chuuya, or it might get infected" I signed. "Fine, but I don't really care if it gets infected" he muttered. I got some wipes and poured a little alcohol onto them.

Then, I applied the damp wipe with a little pressure onto his small waist. "F-fuck... that hurts" he winced slightly at the pain. After I cleaned the wound, I wrapped his torso up with the bandages and put away up the supplies.

"Do you have a something other than suits to wear? Suits won't be good for that wound of yours" I pointed out. "Didn't bring any" he mumbled.

"You can just borrow one of mine" I shrugged. I picked out a random brown hoodie I had laying around. When I wasn't at the Port Mafia, I would usually wear that one.

"Wow not even a 'thank you' Chuuya?" I scoffed. "Go fuck off you bastard" he hissed. The hoodie looked cute on him. I was a lot taller than him so the hoodie was extremely oversized on him, going halfway down his knees and giving him hoodie paws.

Why am I thinking these things? Calling him cute? He's just a work partner of mine that's all it is. I guess that explained the limping I noticed over these past few days.

"Aww is Chuu Chuu train having a hard time walking?" I cooed. "Shut up you bandage freak" he grunted. I picked him up easily, he was surprisingly light probably because of his short height.

"Hey let go of me!" he yelled. I brought him to the big couch in the living room and turned on the tv. "Do you want to watch a movie? Which one?" I asked. "Sure just pick whatever I don't really care" he replied.

I went to our bedroom and brought back a blanket with some popcorn. I decided on a new horror movie that just came out not too long ago. I enjoyed watching horror movies. The characters and the ones I killed for work were very similar.

On the other hand, even though Chuuya has quite literally committed mass murder, he doesn't seem to like horror movies.
Every time I tried to get him to watch one, he would always try to change the subject.

"What's wrong is my little Chuu Chuu scared?" I teased. "I'm not scared you shitty mackerel!" he defended. That was a lie. He jumped a little at every jump scare and hid under the fluffy blanket more and more each time.

He started moving closer to me and was almost completely covered by the blanket. By the time we were through half of the movie, he was practically hiding in my arms.

I did notice that he didn't touch the popcorn at all though. Whatever, it's not my place to question him about that. After we finished the movie, I found out that Chuuya has fallen asleep.

He looks so pretty like this, he always does. A strand of his ginger hair was framing his face. The soft lightning around us somehow made him more beautiful than he already is.

I figured why not just sleep on the couch tonight? I heard he hasn't been getting a lot of sleep lately, if that's true I wouldn't want to wake him up. I pulled us both under the warmth of the blanket and I soon dozed off too.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1068 words