Chapter - Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Sir.. Would you like to order something?? " He heard and then he saw the waiter I front of him..

"Yeah.. Bring whatever you want but just don't disturb me.. " Shivam said..

The waiter stared at him if he had grown three heads..

"Are you sure sir.. " The waiter hesitantly asked..

"Yes I am sure 1000% sure now go away." He said.. And continued keeping his eyes on them..

When he noticed that how she took a bite of his food and he did same from hers..
His eyes widened.. And the next thing made what that person did made his blood boiled.. He was wiping her lips..

He felt the great urge to kill that man right at the moment but looking at the situation he can't..

He was glaring at them..

"Sir here's your order " Said the waiter..

"Hmm.. " He said and still kept his eyes glued to both of them..

Sakshi's pov..
When I came in the caffe I saw tarun.. So I walked towards his table..

"Matlab sakshi tu khane ke liye kahi bhi aa jati hain na.. " Tarun said..

"Haan mera bus chale toh main Mars pe bhi chali jau.. Koi shak... " I asked...

"Nopes.. Not at all.. After all you are my best friend.. " Tarun said..
And then we both started talking about the meeting..
After some time waiter came so we both gave our orders.. And continued to talk.. And soon our order arrived so we started eating..

"Can I take a bit of yours.. " I asked him..

"Don't eat that much or else you will become an elephant.. You Buffalo.. " Tarun told me..as he took one more bite of his pasta..
But I gave no care to him and took a bite of his food..

Then he also took some from me..
And we continued to eat..
"Ohh miss model.. Abhi bhi bacho ki tarah khati hai.. " Tarun said..

"Matlab.. " I asked with a confusion..

"Oohh stupid.. There's sauce here on the right corner of you lips.. " He said..

"Ohh I will wipe it.. " I said a tried to wipe it

"Wait wait I will do it.. " He said and wiped it..
I gave him a smile... And we both then finished our food and we started leaving after paying the bill..

Author's pov..

From another table when shivam saw that he also started leaving.. But..

"Sir you haven't eaten anything.. " Said the waiter..

"Ughh.. You can give it someone else I haven't even touched it.." Shivam said..

"Is there a problem with the food sir?? " The waiter asked..

"Noo.. It's just that I don't feel like eating..thank you.. " Shivam said and ran out..
Well he did payed the bill already..

When he came out he saw they were already in the car.. And they were leaving..
So he ran and started following them from his car..

On the other hand..
Rishika immediately came back.. From that event.. She was gald that she could come back.. But now.. Let's see what's the matter..
She thought as she entered inside her office..
As she entered.. Riya came running in her direction..

"What happened?? Riya. " She asked..

"There's someone.. Waiting for you.. In the meeting room.. " Riya said..