Chapter - 10

It's the little present by life that celebrates your existence. Waking up in the morning, sun peeping through the clouds, it's sunshine embracing the flowers into an immensely mesmerizing symphony, birds chirping in there euphonious voice pushing you to wonder how enchanting your day is going to be, and you end up being in the state of eunoia.

This morning washed such kind of magic through me. I walk towards the balcony to converse with nature, today is my off day and I plan to spend it not including any kind of troubles. After freshing up I walk downstairs where my family greets my with a smile exploding with gratefulness. I'm suspicious because my instincts always alert me when my family is composing a dish.

"Is everything alright? Why those beautiful smiles" I ask awardly as I peck my mother's cheek. "Of course everything is alright, can't we smile at our daughter" Dad says while his eyes sticks to his newspaper "you can" I sit at my table starving for my breakfast. I'm incapable of beginning my day with my special breakfast because food is everything anytime.

The aroma of breakfast roams the environment making my stomach suffer. Mom serves me and I dig into it without sparing a minute. The sweet taste of pastries explodes on my tongue transporting me into a different world, like I said little things matters the most.

After living my moments with my food. We all settle down for our allotted family time. Today the environment is entirely unfamiliar because dad hasn't started any conversation to tease mom and mom is strangely smiling at me. "Our daughter grew up so fastly" mom's voice filled with emotions, dad nods and looks at me with a hint of water in his eyes "indeed" dad sits beside me "it feels like yesterday I held her in my arms" his voice ting with melancholy.
"What's the reason of this sudden conversation" I scoot more near dad as sorrow flushes all around all my body. "Please listen carefully what am I about to say" mom releases a deep breath "sweetheart, every one needs to find someone to share there life with, to build a future together, to get married" wave of uncertainty washes over me, I know where this conversation is leading, with a flicker of apprehension in my chest I stand up to drink some water "and we've received a perfect proposal for you"
Caged in the web of emotions I see myself unable to process these feelings, it's not like I never want to marry but isn't it too soon. "Who?" I manage to utter a word, I can't destroy the happiness that's displaying through there eyes "Salar Shah"

My eyes widen in surprise and I nearly choke on my water. Water sprays out of my mouth as I cough and splutter setting the glass down with clatter. It feels like I'm deprived to inhale oxygen or my heart is allergic to beat. Salar shah my boss sent a proposal for me. The fact is hard to digest, "that CEO Salar shah? How did he sent a proposal? How did you guys contact him" I blurt out with all the confusion settling down in my stomach.

"His father contacted us" mom begins her voice underlying with tension "seeming interested in you" my heart skips a beat at the revelation, a rush of emotion swirling within me. "Your father did all things that would make us feel satisfied with this proposal"