Chapter - 2

Being the CEO of a ruling real estate company expects excellence in all aspects

Being the CEO of a ruling real estate company expects excellence in all aspects . I had to burn the midnight oil in order to reach where I am today. People often label me as rude or arrogant simply because I have zero tolerance for a non serious approach in business , I don't give a damn about their opinions because I'm aware those who bring sentiment and emotions in business don't own a Billion dollar company like I do. This mindset is what led me to where I am today . I get extremely annoyed by those individuals who don't take their task seriously, exactly like the one who is standing right Infront of me

"Do you call this work a masterpiece!" I nearly scream at him with a hoarse voice.

Our company is pursuing an innovative project, for which I engaged a self-proclaimed interior designer. However, the design he presented is remarkably ordinary, despite him labeling it as a masterpiece. "I'm sorry sir , give me another chance I'll make sure to not to disappoint you" he utters in a shaky voice, this is the third time I am hearing the same claim , I demand perfection and it is clearly visible he ain't perfect

"you're fired , you may leave"

like I said he wasn't perfect enough to benefit my company hence he doesn't deserve to be here . I see him walking unhurriedly from my office as if he is still hoping for me to give him a chance. I glance at my phone and dial another company's number , upon hearing the voice from the other end saying "hello, sir, how can we assist you" I sigh and run a hand through my hairs "my assistant will send you the details of an interior designer, I would appreciate if you retained him in a position" just like I imagined my words never goes unheard "certainly sir we'll dispatch him an offer".

For the world I may be arrogant and overbearing but I'm just impassive for which I have my own reasons.

Right now I have more to worry about rather than what people think about me . I notice the door opening, and an elderly man enters.

His hair has a hint of gray, and his face is marked with wrinkles. His eyes are a deep, dark black. He holds the distinction of being the most senior employee in my company and is the sole individual permitted to provide business suggestions due to his wealth of experience. I ditch to a softer approach to interrogate about the task I assigned him, "Mr Aziz , are you done with the work I asked you" he politely smiles at me and parts his mouth unhurriedly to reply "Mr Shah , I went through all the details of designers in the country and there is one person, I'm sure will match your vision of creativity"

throughout my entire life working with him, he has never genuinely praised anyone as much as he has compared someone to me ,like I said I trust his wealthy experience in business "I want to know more about them" although I trust him but not entirely.

I hold the belief that trusting someone is like walking a tightrope, not sure if they'll be your balance or the reason you fall.

In my realm I only trust one person with my soul that is my best friend and I'm never going to share this with that asshole .