Chapter - 4

Finally after a hectic, unpredictable and unexpected day I reach my home , freshen up and lay straight on my bed

Finally after a hectic, unpredictable and unexpected day I reach my home , freshen up and lay straight on my bed. Normally I would've declined the offer of getting off tomorrow but since he has ordered how can I refuse such a sweet order.
That definitely doesn't mean I'll be staying home wasting my time I have different plans.

It's my habit that I think about my whole day at night and today I'm stocked up with thoughts. Starting with the deal along with him working with me , dropping me off and most importantly his smile
Damnnn
I had this idea that he'd look weird smiling but his smile reflected spring.
As winter scar the leaves and spring's embrace heals their dwelling . A kind of smile which is enough to spellbound anyone . He thought I didn't see him smiling and here I'm glad I did now I'll be yearning to witness it till the next time.

Salar shah is not less than a mystery , he portrays an image of a stone hearted person but he craves that love and affection. Strong yet broken.
Not like I'm going to solve the mystery It's just what my instincts are telling me.

Suddenly my phone vibrates indicating to me that someone messaged me I grab my phone from the side table and yes who else will message me at this hour.

Laiba: hey Tanzeela, you free?

Me: yeah what's with this formality?

Laiba : haha! I have to be formal. I'm talking to the interior designer of a ruling firm

Me:hehehe! Well what happened? Were you getting bored as always?

Laiba: I am going to sleep just wanted to order you to meet me at our spot . sharp 9.00 , I have some tea

Me: I'm on for it

Laiba: wait for the tea miss cautious! Ly gn Sweet dreams

Ahh I don't know what satisfaction she gets after leaving me on a cliff hanger now I will have to spend the night thinking about the tea.

Shortly after , dreams empowered me and i started wandering in them

______________________________________

"Now tell me what's the tea" as planned I'm here at the cafe with laiba for the tea and she seems very frustrated about that. Maybe it's a gossip about someone bothering her lately.

"So recently, I've been receiving messages from anonymous numbers" she sighs "and even after blocking them every time , they come up with a new one" now what in the actual world is this "don't tell me that you replied to them" I scolded her knowing laiba she's never leaving a chance to bring herself in a regretful position.

She takes a sip of her juice, appearing prepared to share something that might anger me "I did reply but I only asked them their identity and trust me whoever he maybe , is a total freak" surprisingly she says all in a normal tone and I am going to explode with rage . "Laiba what else did you think that zade meadows is stalking you"