Chapter - 7

In my wildest dreams, I never envisioned myself treating a girl to a restaurant outing, only to have the revelation that it didn't qualify as a date. The encounter with those women last night left me astounded by their carelessness, although it's none of my concern.

Tanzeela Ali is everything I favor. She's zealous about her tasks, she despises mediocrity as much as me, she's dedicated to herself. I've never permitted myself to think of her apart from work due to the fact if I allowed her to consume my mind she'll eventually equip the entire me.

I've been anticipating her arrival for the past thirty minutes outside her house. We were supposed to gather directly at the restaurant but like I said nothing is customary when I'm with her, she has the talent to modify all my decisions adding insult to injury she does all that by existing. I breathe out deeply to release frustration building within me
I dislike delayers
I'm piled up with dozens of meetings on my plate it's definitely not as if I've rearranged my schedule for this pointless outing.
You have, you've always been good at lying to yourself
An inner voice mocks me, and I've never been more embarrassed by myself.

Abruptly Tanzeela appears at the outer gate of the house. All my thoughts of self embarrassment vanishes as every cell inside my body ignites a foreign sensation. My eyes refuse to back me up and initiate to admire her attractive presence. She is dressed contrary to her usual attire and as reluctant as I am to admit it, this style truly accentuated her beauty.

She's wearing a short, light-colored frock, ideal for someone with a soft aesthetic. It's a puzzle whether the dress is inherently pretty or if she's the one enhancing its beauty. She's wearing accessories subtly, a retro watch and an elegant pendant. Her hair cascades in gentle curls, and she carries a small black bag slung over her shoulder. An epitome of grace and elegance.

*Her look*

*Her look*

Every step she takes in my direction allows my sense of smell to experience her fragrance. Sunflower and roses are going to kill me one day she offers me a gentle smile and a strange sensation sparks in my chest but I brush it off. "I'm ready, shall we proceed" her expression lights up, possibly thrilled about food. I highly doubt she'll survive more than a half plate judging by her health "you're 30 minutes late Ms Tanzeela" my tone calm but a hint of teasing included.