Part 19: The attack of summer camp.

The chapter begins with Birth and Ankh who are still carrying Y/n as they move. At the same time, the two seem to be having a conversation with each other regarding what happened before they met each other in the forest.

Birth: So let me get this straight. The villains attacking the camp are targeting Bakugo. Three core medals entered Y/n's body which not only separated you and Y/n, but gave Y/n this uncontrollable power that made him have some kind of berserk form. Not only that, you have the power to possess someone with your host being Poseidon.

Ankh: That's pretty much it.

Birth: But why would foundation X go through such length to give Y/n this kind of power instead of just separating you two.

There is a moment of silence between the two before Ankh decides to say something.

Ankh: I have a hunch, but I'm not too sure if it is right or not.

Birth: What is it?

Ankh: I think that...

Before he can finish his sentence, multiple loud explosion sounds can be heard from a distance and the two look at the source of it. They see multiple explosions happening at the forest and they all seem to be getting nearer. They then take a closer look to see two students running away from the explosions and towards them with the students revealed to be the man with many arms and Midoriya as the man with many arms is carrying Midoriya. Not only that, there's a giant version of Dark Shadow who is rampaging with Tokoyami trapped inside and Dark Shadow is coming straight for them.

Birth: Midoriya and Shoji! And Tokoyami?!

The man with many arms who is named Shoji summons a mouth from one of his hands and it begins to speak.

Shoji: Everybody run!

The mouth quickly moves away to avoid an attack coming from Dark Shadow. Hearing this causes Birth and Ankh to react as Birth proceeds to carry Y/n by himself and the two start running away from the explosions. After a few seconds have passed, Shoji is able to catch up to Birth and Ankh as they all are running for their lives.

Birth: What happened to Tokoyami?!

Shoji: He lost control of his quirk. We need light to contain it. That's why we need to get to Bakugo and Todoroki.

Birth: We can use Y/n's Latoratar form to do the work. However...

The group looks at the unconscious Y/n.

Midoriya: Is he alright?

Birth: He's fine. He just lost conscious.

Midoriya: I see. But who is that person beside you?

The focus has been shifted with Ankh being looked at by everyone else.

Ankh: It's complicated. I'll explain once this is over.

The group continues to run away from the berserk Dark Shadow. Eventually, they seem to be getting close to their destination as they see ice sculptures in front of them.

Midoriya: There. I see ice! They're fighting!

Once they reach their destination, they see Bakugo and Todoroki with Todoroki carrying a Class 1-B student who are fighting together against the villain who wears the strapped suit as he is seen carrying himself in the air with long blades growing out of his teeth. Bakugo and Todoroki stop fighting as they notice the presence of the group due to the giant explosions.

Shoji: Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you. Give us some light!

Strapped villain: More flesh!

The villain grows one more blade to attack the approaching group only to be stopped as Dark Shadow slams the villain to the ground, destroying the blades as a result.