Part 4: The battle between Kamen Riders

The chapter begins as Katashi reveals himself to be Kamen rider Birth which shocks Y/n as he does not expect that there is another Kamen Rider like him.

Y/n: Kamen rider Birth?

Birth: What's wrong? Why aren't you transforming?

Y/n composes himself so that he can focus.

Y/n: If that's what you want... Then I will gladly do it.

Y/n is seen grabbing hold of the OOO driver with his right hand and places it at the belt area for the device to wrap around his waist with a belt strap. He then grabs hold of the hawk medal, tiger medal and the grasshopper medal and inserts them to their respective slots before he tilts the driver. This is followed by him detaching the scanner from the belt strap and using it to scan the medals by sliding it over the driver.

Y/n: Henshin.

Y/n gets surrounded by holograms of giant medals.

Taka (Hawk)! Tora (Tiger)! Batta (Grasshopper)!

The giant version of the medals that Y/n used appear in front of him.

Ta-to-ba! Ta-to-ba! Ta-to-ba!

The giant medals combine to form one bigger medal that shows all the three animals before it lands on Yn's chest to form the armour. Thus, the transformation is complete.

Birth: That's more like it. Now then...

Birth whips out a weapon which is a gun.

The gun matches the colour scheme of Birth's armour as it is black, silver and gold

The gun matches the colour scheme of Birth's armour as it is black, silver and gold. It has a transparent casing at the back of the gun to show silver medals inside which will be used as bullets for the gun. The gun also has some kind of an empty container attached to the bottom of the gun barrel.

Birth: Let's get started, shall we?

Birth proceed to aim the gun at OOO and fires the weapon as it shoots medal shaped energy projectiles. OOO quickly reacts by rolling away to avoid the attack. As soon as OOO stops rolling, he gets up and starts running to continue avoiding the projectiles.

Birth: Hold still!

OOO then stops running as he hides behind one of the pillars which blocks the projectiles, giving OOO the protection he needs.

OOO: Lets see if he can handle this.

The scene changes where Birth stops shooting and slowly moves towards the pillar that OOO is hiding behind. Before he can get closer, green light can be seen shining from behind the pillar.

Kuwagata (Stag beetle)! Kamakiri (Mantis)! Batta (Grasshopper)!

All of a sudden, an army of OOOs in their GataKiriBa form appear jumping away from the pillar which surprises Birth.