Part 11: The one-on-one battle (Final)

The chapter begins as we see Todoroki inside the waiting room. He seems to be in deep thoughts as he barely makes any movement while he seats on one of the chairs. All of a sudden, his deep thoughts are disturbed as the door of the waiting room opens to reveal Y/n entering the room. There is a moment of silence as the two look at each other.

Y/n: Ah. Sorry to disturb you. I must have entered the wrong room by accident.

Todoroki doesn't reply and looks down towards the table.

Y/n: But... Um... There's a question I want to ask you. It's about your previous two matches.

Y/n proceeds to walk towards Todoroki as Todoroki doesn't make any movement.

Y/n: When you fought with Midorya, you've used your flame quirk to fight him and that was the first time I have seen you used that power. However, you barely used it when fighting Katashi. What gives?

Todoroki continues to not give any response.

Y/n: Look. What I'm trying to say is that I want you to give it everything you got during the final match, including the power of your left side.

Y/n turns around and walks away from Todoroki as he is about to exit the room.

Y/n: I may not be good with words like Midoriya, but I will force you to use that power if you choose to only use your ice quirk.

As soon as Y/n reaches the door, Todoroki looks at him and proceeds to ask him a question which causes Y/n to stop.

Todoroki: And how are you going to do that?

Y/n smiles as he turns around to look at Todoroki.

Y/n: Simple. I will just have to use my full power.

Y/n walks through the door and closes it, leaving Todoroki alone in the waiting room. While Y/n is walking to the correct waiting room. He whips out something with his right hand and takes a look at it. It turns out that they are two new red and gold medals.

 It turns out that they are two new red and gold medals

Similar to the Tahawk medal, they both represent  birds where one shows an icon of a peacock while the other shows an icon of a condor

Similar to the Tahawk medal, they both represent birds where one shows an icon of a peacock while the other shows an icon of a condor.

(*Start of flashback*)